Talking II

I sat on the leather seat of Finnick's Rolls Royes, not uttering a single word. It has been fifteen minutes since we are in the car and I am in complete silence.

Finnick has been constantly trying to make a conversation but I am avoiding talking to him. I just occasionally grunt or nod my head when he says something.

He keeps asking me what is wrong but seeing I am not saying anything, he has given up trying.

His actions have hurt me. I won't forgive him so easily. Maybe I would never forgive him for that. But no. I like him too much for that.

But my main concern is where we are going today. I so want to know that. We have already passed his house, so that means we are going somewhere else.

I could not be more patient and sitting in silence without saying anything is definetly boring, I tell you. Plus I did the most stupid thing anybody could have ever done. I forgot to bring my ear-phones!!

So I decided to speak a little.

"Where are we going?" I ask bluntly. There was no way I would show him I was interested in talking to him.

He looks astonished that I had finally opened my mouth. He studies my face for a moment before speaking. "You will come to know.."

'Ah! So great.I didn't know that I will come to know where was I going. Thanks for telling! You will come to know? What sort of reply is even that!!' I wanted to scream this at his face, to convert my thoughts into words. But I didn't.

I did not say anything and looked out of the window. The weather was so nice today, all cloudy with cool breeze flowing. I saw a young couple holding each other's hand and walking on the pedestrian's seat and I felt so annoyed with my life. Can't my life be like everybody's else?

"How does it feel after hearing an answer which doesn't solve your doubts?" Finnick asks with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.I didn't get what he was trying to say.

"I didn't reply to your question nicely, like you didn't answer mine. So how does it feel?" He asks, bringing his face close to mine.

It had been such a long time since we were so close and I wanted to forget everything else and pull him into a kiss. But I am reminded again and again of him kissing another girl. And that too so passionately.

I tightened my jaws and moved away from him. "It feels great."

"So any plans to tell me what's wrong?" He demands while raising his eye-brows.

"No." I snap back at him before resting my head against the seat.

And then again there is a silence. I could see he was troubled by the way how his eye-brows knit together making lines on his fore-head and how his expression was so stern.

I kept one of my hand on my forehead as I looked out of the car. Everything out there was so organised..so calm..so peaceful. And then see my life. I was feeling drowsy now. I made myself comfortable before drifting into sleep.

Finnick's POV

As I sat in the car with her, I started feeling nervous. I didn't know what will happen today..how she will react when I tell her everything.

She is not talking to me already. What will she do when she knows everything? Stop seeing me only?

Perhaps that only would be good. For me.

I saw her sleeping..she looked so care-free. I wish I knew what was troubling her. Me. She said I was troubling her. But how? I didn't tell her anything yet and there is no way she knows about this.

She looked so simple yet so beautiful wearing blue jeans and a white off-shoulder top. Her golden hair were falling on her glowing face. And her lips seemed inviting. I wanted to kiss her badly and taste her. I wanted to feel her lips against mine.

Shit. What am I thinking? I should stop feeling like this.

Andrea's POV

I push the strands of my hair away from my face when I wake up. I had a good sleep.

"Don't." I hear Finnick speaking. He had a plain expression on his face.

"What?" I quizzed him, not understanding what he was saying not to do.

"Uh..don't push your hair back..you look beautiful like that," Finnick says, stammering.

I looked at him in shock. Did I just hear him say that?

"Oh," I say, my face flustered.

But then I understood. He is just saying anything like that..just pretending he meant it. Like Anne told.

But then I felt awkward just saying a simple 'oh' to his remark. So I hastily added, "Umm..how long before we reach your secret place?"

"Just there," He replied.

After about ten minutes, we arrived in front of a small studio. He pressed the horns three times to alert everybody that we are there.

I enter the studio with Finnick leading me. He keeps murmuring things to himself once in a while and I see he was clearly nervous with the beads of sweat on his forehead.

I see a girl coming towards us. As she comes closer, I notice she is the same girl whom Finnick was kissing.

Great. She is here. He is going to confess and dump me.

The girl comes and throws herself at Finnick, hugging him tightly. Finnick hugs her awkwardly and pushes her away.

Ah. This was the last thing I needed to see. To see both of them showing their affection to each other and hugging and kissing in front of me.

"Andrea, she is Love." Finnick finally turns his attention to me. Wow. Awesome. He is calling her 'love' in front of me. He loves her. I fight back the tears which seemed to be easily flowing from my eyes.

"Sorry. I mean Maclove Mclean." He hastily added. "Love is her nickname.She is a top model and actress."

Well, this is really kind of him for providing me with such valuable information. Of course, he wants to show me how wonderful she is. All beautiful and gorgeous.

I didn't say anything and continued listening to him. The last bit he added were enough to break me."She is also my girlfriend since two years."

As he said this, Maclove or Love as he called her, came and kissed him on his cheek and he smiled at her.

I felt my world shattered. He had simply confessed everything so simply. And that girl,Maclove, behaved as she knew a lot about me. She knew my various incidents with him. How?

But I had bigger things to deal with. What I was not understanding was why Finnick was with me these couple of weeks when he already had a girlfriend? And why did Maclove not have any problem with Finnick and I being together for these weeks?

I stuggled to keep my tears in checks but I didn't want to cry in front of them. I didn't want to be weak in front of them.

"Finnick? What are you saying? I thought you and I were together." I struggled saying these words.

He did not meet my eyes as he said, "Our meeting, our being together...everything was a part of a film."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Whoa! Secret's out!

And I hope you liked it. It was so much fun writing this. And I am very sure you all are very excited for the upcoming chapter.

Please vote and don't forget to give me your reviews about this chapter.

Gosh!I am so excited.