You sighed. Coward, damn coward. You hated yourself, hated yourself and those damn gods up in the sky. You cursed, before gently digging your heels into your horse's side and sent him into a trot. He was a beautiful horse - in soul, and most ugly in looks. His flank was covered in scars from war, and his legs too long, and chest to broad in proportion with it's smallish head, and large eyes. Let's just say, he was a battle-horse and no show-horse. You grinned, but you loved him all the same, calling him: Miasma. You sat up in your seat , nudging him into a cantor - you immediately felt his lead switch and you felt satisfied. Miasma showed signs of wearing towards mid-day, but it was good, you covered ground and you were ahead of time. I will find you Éomer and I will never betray you - I am your servant and I will make it up to you. You honesty had no idea how you were going to do it, but you were - even if it was going to be the hardest thing in you closed-caged life.

"May I ask why you are so nervous m'lady?" A voice asked, as you watched over Rohan's plains in the watchtower - you were new to the guard, and damn nervous. You felt free. You looked over you shoulder, flickering your eyes over the man behind you. You bowed quickly, deep regret for being so slow to respond to him - in truth you wanted to impress everyone here... even Éomer. "My lord" You responded, before turning back to your post. You winced as he came up beside you. You were... hmm... say socially awkward towards higher ranked men in particle. He flashed you a smile, "You haven't answered my question..." You felt your stomach drop, "A first sign of nerviness" His smile broadened, and your stomach turned. You tried for a smile, which failed horribly. "Forgive me, m'lord" You shrugged, "I am nervous" You admitted, slapping yourself mentally at how weak you sounded. Éomer cackled, "Ah at least you are honest about it" He gently slapped you on the shoulder. "Honesty is the first step to greatness - don't you agree?" You didn't know why he was even trying to make conversation with you, why he was even bothering to notice you. Maybe that is why one of the reasons you actually started to like him.

You pulled away from your daydreams, and rested Miasma and yourself. Before heading off again until the sky turned dark once more and Miasma heavy legs began to wear then did you stop and made camp. Finding a area to camp was considerably hard, especially that is was dark. But these were the plains and any flicker of a fire, could be see miles away if not careful - so one you found and allowed yourself the luxury of a small fire as you wrapped yourself up in your cloak that you packed and fall asleep.

The first thing you noticed as the heavy blanket of sleep arose from you was that there was movement close by, to the right of you, three steps upper and about four steps away. It had seen your fire. Shit. You cursed to yourself, and stained your hearing for more signs. A snort, and a nicker. There was another horse near by that Miasma obviously noticed - a man on horseback had seen your fire. Idiot. Wait until he gets a little closer. The person had probably left their horse out of sight and gone looking himself on foot. Cautious then. Allowing your body to relax to pretended to fall asleep, waiting for the invader to creep closer, just in arms length. Thankfully the idiot took the bait, and been to move quickly, to your belongs. What a thief. You thought sarcastically. One... he footsteps came closer to your side, Two... he paused momentarily, and took a couple of steps forward, and you felt his breath on your face. Three! You moved quickly, swinging around and pushing yourself over the hooded man and latched one of your hands onto his throat as you brought a knife under his chin. He hardly had time to blink. You snarled, ''What do you want?"
He didn't move or answer instead he cackled.
You bridled with annoyance, pressing your throwing knife dangerously hard on his throat, "What do you want?" you repeated, sighing. The man straightened and you suddenly realised that he was a head taller then you. "M'lady I was simply - "