Stranded Amongst Rum

Milah kicks up to the surface and swims towards the island, coughing out water as she reaches the beach. She lays down on her back and holds back a frustrated scream. That was definitely not the way she wanted Will to find out the truth about her. Damn her ancestors, damn her blood. She hates it all at that moment.

Milah hears water splash and looks up to see a now dripping wet Elizabeth, only in her nightgown and Jack standing there looking back as the Black Pearl sails away with a sad face.

"That's the second time I've had to watch my ship sail away in the hands of that man," Jack sighs sadly and turns around. He's immediately punched in the face by Milah. The hit sends him staggering and he looks back up at her with a shocked scowl, "What the bloody hell was that for?!" He yelled at her, rubbing his cheek.

"For telling Barbossa the truth in the first place!!" She screams at him.

"Oh right that."

Milah moves to punch him again only to have Elizabeth interupt with a question, "So it is true? You really are a pirate princess?"

Milah sighs sadly at the title "Unfortunately yes."

"Why did you never say anything?" Elizabeth demands in confusion but Milah scoffs.

"Don't be daft Elizabeth if I did say anything then I would have been hanging in the gallows along with the rest of the pirates," she remarks with a scowl. It was then Milah notices Jack slinking away further into the island. "Hey!" she chases after him, Elizabeth following with a furious expression. "What's the plan Jack?" Milah demands, her voice now more curious though her eyes still burn with anger.

"No plan," he says as he continues to look around.

"But you were marooned on this island before, weren't you? So we can escape in the same way you did then." Elizabeth argues.

"To what point and purpose, young missy?" Jack demands spinning around to face the blonde and brunette. "The Black Pearl is gone and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice - unlikely," he looks down at it and Elizabeth's scowl deepens. "Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him."

The two women still follow after him as he knocks on a tree trunk, taking four steps and jumping up and down a few times. "But you're Captain Jack Sparrow. You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company. You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot. Are you the pirate I've read about or not? How did you escape last time?" Elizabeth questions while Milah just watches him strangely. As much as she is now used to his crazy antics, he always seems to surprise her with something even more insane than the last.

"Last time," Jack begins, "I was here a grand total of three days, all right? Last time," he opens a secret cellar door, "the rumrunners that used this island as a cache came by, and I was able to barter a passage off," He climbs down into an almost empty cellar. "From the looks of things, they've long been out of business. Probably...have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that." He climbs out with three bottles of rum in his hands.

"So that's it then?" Elizabeth mutters in disbelief. "That's the secret grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow? You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?!"

"Welcome to the Caribbean, love," He smiles, handing her a bottle and walking away.

"Wow," Milah whistles lowly, truly not expecting that. She didn't believe the sea turtle story but she didn't expect something so boring either. This was captain Jack Sparrow!