Got caught (baby niall)

Liam (POV)

Today was going to be a great day because it was finally our break from all the concerts." Hey Liam sorry but I feel a bit ill today mind if i stay here for today you guys can go ahead" Niall said." Alright but we will be here early for you ok" I said." C'mon boys let's go " Louis shouted in excitement." Um...Louie I think niall here is coming down with a cold let's let him stay here for today ok c'mon let's go " I said.

AFTER THE LONG PARTY...

It was late at night and I was the first to enter the house."Niall we're home" I said trying to call him. But instead I heard nothing so I decided to go up and check on him. I found him asleep in his bed with his clothes still not changed from a while ago." Niall c'mon wake up your not even dressed yet wake up or it will have to do it for you" I said as I unbuttoned his pants until " no Liam don't!" Niall tried to stop me from pulling his pants down." Niall it's nothing to worry abou-" I paused in shock to see Niall in a nappy." Don't call me a freak Liam I'm sorry" Niall cried." Oh don't worry Niall we all love you as much as I love myself" I said giving him a hug." C'mon let's explain to the boys what's going on" I suggested. I then carried Niall downstairs and all the boys were in shock to see me carry Niall on my hip."Liam And Niall what's going on " Louis asked very curiously."well little Niall here likes to do age play and I found him sleeping in his nappy so everything is alright let's just go with the flow and life will just be normal from then on and I suggest we all go to bed" I said. The boys all went to bed happy for what Niall is.