Linctavia Fluff

Octavia had long since gone to sleep with his long toned arms wrapped securely around her. They had had a long night around the fire that he had built in his cave. Octavia had told him the mythology stories she had remembered from when he mother had told her. He had laughed and asked her many questions. Storytelling soon turned to other things.      
     Before he realized it, he had her pinned to his furs. She giggled and tried to fight back, but he overpowered her easily. He grabbed both of her arms that were ghosting over his chin and brought them over her head. He remembered the women in his clan liked that. She was becoming more like him every day. She faught well and he didn't completely overpower her anymore. Octavia grew silent. He brought his lips down to hers. She tried to free her arms from his, but failed. She moaned in pleasure as he ghosted his lips down her neck. Her back arched and fell back against their makeshift bed.
     "Mhhhhmm," she said," This is bad of us. What if someone sees?"
     "I'll fight them off," he replied," I won't let anyone hurt you."
     He shifted and lowered himself onto her chest. He wrapped his arms around her lean body and rolled so she was laying on his chest. She was light on his muscled body.
     She suddenly turned to the offensive. He looked at her in interest as she brushed her hands against his bronzed skin. She traced a scar her brother had inflicted with the seatbelt from the drop ship. He eyes slowly began to glaze over. He loved her hands on his body. She brushed her palms over every scar her people had inflicted on him. She reached over his right shoulder and explored his kill marks.
     "What are these?" she asked.
He explained," Every reaper I kill, the chief in my village burns a mark into my shoulder so I never forget the normal life the reaper once led."
     "Did they hurt?" she asked.
     "No. My people are trained to withstand much more pain."
     She nodded while her face darkened.
     "Octavia," Lincoln whispered," We're here together. What more could I ask for?"