The VMAs (L.J/C.C)

Summary; Camila gets turned on after all of the sexy performances that happened at the VMAs and has Lauren help her out once they get back to the hotel ;)

Camila's pov

We just got back to the hotel we're staying at for the VMAs and wow. The performances were just...hot this year.

I had to sit with my legs crossed the entire show since Nick Jonas performed. He's so attractive and his voice just ugh...it makes me feel things..

But now we're back at the hotel and I can fix myself, thank god. I'm still a virgin, I never let Austin touch me while we were dating and I haven't dated anyone since so I haven't had the chance to. But that doesn't mean I don't touch myself, in fact I do it a lot. Like Lauren once said "girls who do themselves"

Thankfully I'm rooming with Lauren which means that she'll be up on Tumblr all night with her ear buds in listening to music meaning I can have all the fun I want.

"Ugh I'm so tired, I think I'm just gonna head to bed. Night Lo" I said brushing past Lauren while heading straight to the bathroom to change into some short shorts and a tank top

"Ok night Camz" Lauren said laughing at my eagerness

I quickly changed into my sleep wear and exited the bathroom to find Lauren laying on her bed just as I expected; headphones in, music blasting and phone in hand scrolling through something. Perfect.

I shut off the light before climbing into my bed and getting under the covers and getting comfortable

Before I did anything I looked to my left to find Lauren in the same position, facing the wall with her back towards me

I took off my shorts leaving me in just my underwear. I trailed my hands up my stomach slowly grabbing one of my boobs over my tank top as I played with the others nipple. Quietly moaning I started playing with my other nipple, twisting it and lighting pinching it enough to cause pleasure without pain. Keeping my left hand on my breast I put my middle and index fingers of my right hand into my mouth licking and sucking on them shutting my eyes.

Trailing my now wet hand down my stomach, pushing my soaking panties aside I started to rub my clit losing all sense of my surroundings.

Putting more pressure into my movements I sped my hand up a bit rubbing the hardening bud with my wet fingers causing me to release a loud moan.

My core was pulsing, I had a thin layer of sweat forming on my body, I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly thrusted my middle finger into my heated core releasing another moan. I didn't realize how loud I was because of all the pleasure being caused by my hand. Apparently I was so loud that I didn't even hear Lauren move to the end of my bed and sit down.

I was so lost in the sound of my fingers going in and out of my dripping pussy causing a bit of a slurping noise.

I didn't realize Lauren was on my bed until I felt her hand on my leg.

I froze.

Oh my god. Lauren just caught me touching myself. I think I'm going to die.

I went to pull my hand out of pants until

"Don't."

What...why would she not want me to take my hand out of my pants, she just caught me doing something completely embarrassing. She's probably disgusted.

"W-what?" I croaked out

"Don't stop." Lauren said while confidently moving up my body and pushing the blanket off the bed along with the sheet

"Keep going..." She husked into my ear causing my eyes to shut and my body to tingle

I quickly started moving my hand again, going in and out. I was so wet you could clearly hear my movements, it was so embarrassing.

That's when I felt something...

They were lips, Lauren's lips to be exact. She wasn't kissing me, but she was...kissing my neck?

"L-lo" I said tilting my head back to give her more access to my neck and parting my mouth

"Let it out Camz, don't hold back.." She whispered in my ear nipping at it

"Oh god.." I moaned quickening my pace bringing me closer to the edge

I started to feel that bubbly sensation building up. I was about to release when Lauren grabbed my hand stopping my movements

"I think you'll like this much more" she said smirking while lowering herself down my body

Was she really going to...god that's so hot.

I sat up to watch her as she stared straight into my eyes while kissing my inner thighs

"I want you to cum in my mouth." Was all she said before she attached her lips to my clit

It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. She was sucking and licking all at the same time. Then she kissed my clit one last time before licking up and down my wet folds.

She looks so hot down there was all I could think as I watched her every movement

"Fuck- L-lauren" I moaned as she stuck her tongue in me

"It's so hot when you swear Camz..." She mumbled against my soaking center before going right back to work

Her tongue moved in and out of my folds going just deep enough to hit my g spot. She flicked her tongue around inside of me while her nose brushed up against my clit.

I couldn't take it anymore

"Holy s-shit Lauren" I moaned out

"I-I'm gonna FUCK" I said cumming all over her tongue and into her mouth

All I could feel was pleasure shoot straight through my body. I saw flashes of white as I released the loudest moan yet. It was like never ending pleasure, I just kept cumming and cumming.

Lauren licked me until I was clean, eventually coming up and kissing me passionately so I could taste myself on her tongue. I moaned at the taste

"You taste so good Camzi" she said pecking my lips and then rolling off the bed and settling into hers

The last thing I heard was "we might have lost, but I love the VMAs" before I drifted off into a deep sleep

A/N

How was that guys? Do you want more smut or fluff? Send in some prompt too!

Thanks babes

- Jordan