Chapter 6

"Come on! I wanna show you my room." Matthew said softly as he lean down close to my ear. He had been gone for about an hour and 30 minutes and he smelt of pure alcohol. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat under the tree where he left me.

I let out a low groan and let him pull me along. His mom waved bye as I looked back to her. I smiled and waved back. She actually came to keep me company after Matthew left me to be bored, so he can go get drunk it seems.

"How come there are so many damn dirt trails around here?" I asked a slight playful, seriousness in my voice as we made our way up a little dirt trail. Matthew look at me and gave me a small smile.

"Welcome to the country side." He said softly making the smell of alcohol heavily fill the air.

"Goodness how much did you drink dude?" I asked as I started to get kinda worried, waving my hand over my nose. He just shrugged and kept pulling me along.

"Here we are?" He said lifting his arms in the air as he wobbled to the side. I moved my arm to steady him. "I'm alright. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself." He said with a small slur. If it wasn't for that one wobble, the slur, and the strong smell of alcohol on his breath everytime he spoke I would have never know he was drunk. I scoffed and shook my head as I looked up at what he was motioning to and my eyes grew big.

"Wow." I said softly to myself. There if front of us was a huge resort wooden cabin. I say resort cause it looked like a hotel. You know the wooden cabin hotels you go to when you go skiing and they sit ontop a snowy covered mountain. It was exactly the same without the ice though. "This is your house?" I asked looking at Matthew with a disbelief look on my face. He nodded his head as a big smile made its way to his lips.

"Let's go in." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me along again. We walked up the steep stairs to the porch, then through the big glass doors that slide open by themselves. You know like the ones in the supermarket. I know right! This guy must be loaded.

I looked around and my body went numb. The part we had just enter was a huge sitting room! A huge flat screen hung on the wall with a few games at the bottom of the TV in a glass console, there were two sectional sofas and a long sofa that connected them together, and a long wide window seat behind them. In the far corner of the sitting room there were stairs. Everything was a brown, white, and cherry red theme. "Wanna see the rest of the pack house?" He asked as he stopped and looked back at me.

"Pack house?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow. His eyebrows raised up as he realized what he said.

"I-I meant my ho-home." He stubble over his words. I let out a stiff laugh. 'Goodness this guy was weird.' I thought to myself as he tighten his grip on my hand. "Nevermind I'll just show you my room." He mumbled. We walked up the stairs and made our way to the fourth level. The walk actually wasn't really long maybe cause the whole time I was staring at Matthew's ass. 'I'm such a perv!' I yelled in my head.

When we got on flat floor there were a row of doors just like the other 2 floors we passed. We walk for like 5 more minutes then stop in front of a door with a silver plack, that read ~BETA~. There is that word again.

He pushed open the door and flicked on the light. He pulled me in behind him and let the door slam on it's own. His room looked like any other normal teenage boy's room.

There were posters on the wall of his favorite sport teams and players. A nice size flat hung on his wall and right across the room from that was his bed. It was about knee length to me and perfectly made. There was a computer desk where a labtop sat in the corner near huge curtains I'm guessing that was his window, and off on the side wall when you just walk in there was a door, I'm guessing again that was his bathroom, because his closet door seem to be near the TV. He walked over to his bed and sat down at the edge kicking off his boots. He pulled his top shirt off making his undershirt rise with it, exposing half of his back then dropped down as soon as his top shirt came off. I could feel my face growing hot. So I quickly turned away from him and focused on a rack of Blu Ray DVD's.