chapter 4

Daquaruis p.o.v
I drove to Tyler house 5 minutes after she arrived with another nigga. So I waited till she got in the house and knocked on her door. When she open the door she had frown on her face so I said you gon give ol boy a slim face sang I see how it is now u got that other boy u forget who loved u first...Man bye she say with all that u shoulda thought about that when u went out with de'arra the school's THOT and when I found out u lied so I did that detective stuff and since u gave me to the key to yo house what I do when I saw u with tramp o yea I records talk for 2 minute then I slapped u and beat that girl Ace I mean what do u expect after u cheated and lied.Sorry it was a mistake and u already had ur brothers jump for that so. Can we at least be friends please. Man I know she hates it Wen I do a potty face because she can't resist.OK man just friend that it. So can I come in. Alight come on but remember I'm not yo girl!!! Okay u not my girl yet. Boy watch yo mouth cuz I'm not going to be yo girl so whatever come on in when he walked in Gavin my older brother yelled what he doing here he is just my friend gav stop trippin dang it ain't like he my boyfriend or anythang since Gavin-brandon-Christopher and qualin was taking up the couch we went to my room I know what ur thinking dang u got a lot of brothers us need to take that up with my mom Carolyn she and my dad are brown but Gavin came out light skin and qualin came out dark skin.

MY ROOM
Daquarius and me are watching the Bad Girls Club season 14 then Kieth txts me and say had great Time I love u gn or good night. I just love him we been talking for two week now and I think we're going to be together forever then all of a sudden he turns off the tv the does something on his phone then all of sudden my favorite song candy rain comes on. Yaass I mean this is like one of my favorite 90's songs. Man he always gets me so vonable at times then my other favorite song Comfort inn ending(freestyle).I know what this nigga trying to do but it ain't going to work so I said boy u ain't getting none up boy please. Ayye it's getting late u should go see ya soon.