chapter 3

Brooklyn p.o.v.
Man Christian is so cute OMG lol we are going on another date at the mall.He even said I could invite Christina and Tyler with us and he gonna invite the guys to com too. He is so cool right he just doesn't know it yet.

At the mall
To day is Sunday and me and the girls and our guys are going to the mall me and Kieth get there first the Brooklyn and Christina with guys get there. First we go to foot locker and we all got the new Jordan and pb kds then we split up the girls go to Claire's and the boys wouldn't tell us we're they we're going so didn't really care!!! We promised to meet back up at 2:00 at the food court.After we got out of Claire's it was 1:57 so we headed to the food court. We didn't have to wait for the boys they we're already there.

Food court
Aye Tyler what you wanna eat?? Um I want some chipotle chipotle is my life(everybody laughs)OK then let go. Brooklyn way u wanna eat girl.(taco bell) OK then.Christina wat u wanna eat. Um I'm in the mood for Chinese well let get to go in. When we came back we all ate and  got to know each other better. I say "so what y'all get"then they pull out 3 matching neckales and I gasp. Then they put them around our neck and I kiss Keith for out first kiss. OMG I can't believe I did that. Oh well I was in the moment.

Keith p.o.v.
Man her lips against mine ohh wee it felt like love I didn't want it to go away. Man I don't want this day to end but it must.

The ride home
I text Christina and Brooklyn on my way home this is to good to be true. Then Keith takes my phone and says can u come to my house real quick I mean it only 3:00. Yea I say. OK then we swerv around and 10 minute later me make it to his house. It was huge kidda like mine but his had gate that he had to the password  in. Cool I say and he laughs at my amazement of his house. When we get out the car I look up.