chapter 2

Tyler's house before the party
Chris or Christina and Brook-yn my other bff knocks on my door with a duffle bag in their hands with the their clothes for the party every Saturday night they come over my house for a sleepover but this Saturday night I told my mom we we're going to a party then they would sleep over my house. As we we're getting ready I was playing all my favorite songs from candy rain to truffle butter to the weekend. I put on a blue and black half shirt that said 1999 on it-Brooklyn's half shirt pink and black was said 01 and Christina's shirt was a black and white half shirt that said flawless on and we all wore highwaisted pants.

The party
As soon as we got out of my car we walked in the house and we saw almost everybody from school including what they call nerds to me there just people who are smart and people hate what people don't know is the at Chris-Brookln and I are nerds but we just make an effort at our appearance. Then Keith walked up with 2 boys behind him saying glad y'all made it.

Tyler's p.o.v.
Me and the girls we're blushing hard but it was obvious who liked who I like Kieth Brooklyn liked Christian Christina liked his real name is Jaden but everybody calls him Jae.After a few minute we spilt up but not that far from each other.

Kieth p.o.v.
Man everybody know u and the girl are the cutest in the school y'all all got a big booty. Is that all boys think about is if a girl got big booty I mean dang. Nah I think about their beauty and smarts to and I know u smart on the inside but don't wanna let it out I mean dang what's I guy gotta do to get I date with u I mean. Well I mean if the guy let the girl know how he feels about her maybe. Then we both laugh and I kiss her letting her know how I feel.

Christina's p.o.v.
Jae and I are having the best of time talking about life goals and stuff believe it or not He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!!!

Jae p.o.v.
YEA I asked Christina to be my girl she cute and all but she got brain and I got mad respect for a girl that's cute and smart.