chapter 1

Man I woke up to she my hitta for a reason and ran down the stairs and my breakfast then went back up stairs to get my clothes ot I picked out so tight skinny jeans and my red half shirt that said 1999 on it and my red and white jordans. Then I grabbed my iphone 6 and grabbed.mtpy stuff out the door.

10 minutes later...
My bus finally arrived and I walked to the back where my bff(fam) chris was sittin.

Chris p.o.v
Hey girl wher u been at haven't seen u in ages.
Girl just chillin.tyler said .So what's the latest gossip I say.nothing im single like a pringle.tyler says,but I could tell by the eay she looked she wasnt joking.

Tyler p.o.v
After the bus ride we walked to the building and through the medal detectors to the cafeteria and I waited till the bell rang to go to class

8:35 class starts
Sorry I'm late miss um young. Sit down I'm guessing u are miss Tyler Jackson right. Yes I am the only seat was by a boy who had his head down so I couldn't see his face. Kieth pick your head up miss young called out. Then the boy raise his head and I glance at him and he is t the finest Boy I've ever seen. He then looks at me and smile. Then I ask to be excused to three restroom.

In the restroom
I walk in make sure my hair straight and some lip gloss and mascara to make my eyes pop then I do breath check and I must admit I do clean up well.

5minutes later

Um class let's start this year off with introduction like ur name and ur interests and what ur intentions for this school year are. Then Miss.Young called my name how about Tyler Jackson start um OK I say.

Tyler p.o.v
Well my name is Tyler Jackson and I love to dance sing act and I'm the cheer leading squad co-captain and I just wanna hurry and do my work so the skool year can end.

Kieth p.o.v
Man she is so sexy man when I make the football team she will be my cheerleader. Man can't wait she gonna be mine soon I already know it

After class
She left her phone let me go give it to her.I believe this belongs to u. Yes yes yes thanks for giving me back my phone. No problem you real cute. Thanks she said. I mean it is my duty to tell a women when she beautiful um so are u coming to my party Saturday night. Yea. So can I get ur number and kik. She shyly said yes after she gave me her number and kik I walked away.

Chris p.o.v.
Girl you gotta tell me everything. Nothing happened girl he just was returning my phone(she lied) OK what ever you say Tyler gotta go to class love ya. Love ya too.