Honey Boo Boo

Kay...

Just as a starter... What ... The fuck, is THAT?!

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PUT NOODLES ON A DEAD AND PETRIFIED WHALE

Its gross

Please excuse me wile I dry retch in the corner.... *shudder* gross.

So... As with all gross internet fads, like meatspin or BnP, they pass. After being milked and used to shit.

Someone was talking about Honey Boo Boo.

And I instantly though... "Hm... Okay. Some new Disneys show got aired."

But no.

Noooooo.

Its worse.

ITS A THING

LIKE

I THINK THAT'S CALLED A PERSON

*couch explodes* mind blown, I know.

So I looked up Honey Boo Boo... With people crowding around me. And... I instantly asked myself what I'm doing with my life... BUT THE RANT MUST COMMENCE

And I looked up, Honey Boo Boo.

I was shell shocked. Stunned. Disgusted. And mostly just... Ashamed. That THAT'S what people do for entertainment. Like imagine being her and trying to get a job.

Her: Hi I would like to get a job at McDonalds...

Employer: Wait! Are you that gross little whale thing from that TV show I heard about?

Her: Um... Can I just get the job...?

Employer: No... We don't employ people who dress like that as young children.

Okay... Bad example. But imagine the ridicule!

I mean... Her mum is worse, okay. She looks like a dead zombie thing that ways 2936292tonnes and, low and behold, is the only living thing that's IQ is a negative number.

I don't know where I'm going with this... I wanted to be funny in this... But I can't shake this feeling of shame and just utter disgust.

And people wonder why I refuse to interact and am a shut in?
-Jack