Chapter 10(WIP)

We reach the closest phone booth and seeing Simmon following behind. I hand him a quarter before he was about to ask for one. He takes it and puts it inside the phone booth. Simmon dials Lennox's number.

"Lennox, I'm with the kid and his sister. The kid with the attitude and the sister with the boyfriend car, right?" Sam and i slightly glare at Simmon, "Listen we need the truck. The truck. We got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not gonna believe where we are. Code Tut, as in King Tutankhamen. Back of a $1 bill. Coordinates for airdrop, 29.5 north, 34.88 east. Write it down. Write it!" Simmon reads it out from his device while I heard a siren echo. Going away from them before seeing someone running up to us.

"Great the cops." I mutter.

"Oh, my god. I got to go. Okay. Heat comes." Simmon tries to put the phone away but breaks instead. The figure comes in front of me while I extend my hands forward.

"Wait, who are you?" Sam ask going in front of me.

"Wait. It's me. Leo. Me. Leo. Leo. Leo!" Leo removes the scarf looking all panicky.

"Cops are coming right now. We need to go!" He whispers out while Sam pushes us back, "Move, move, move, move." Sam repeats quietly, we get a move on and proceed to get in the cars.

Time Passes

"doorway.." Sam and Simmon repeat once again while I look out the window and hearing them talk about the Dagger Tip nonstop. I was sitting on Bee's lap, noticing that i was becoming a bit annoyed at the phrases.

"Okay, let's go over it again." Sam suggests while I sigh in frustration. Bee turns my chin towards him, I sigh.

"When the dawn alights the Dagger's Tip." They start off, "the Three Kings..." Simmon continues, "Will reveal the doorway." Sam finishes.

"Okay so that's what he said!" I yell slightly, "Do you guys even know what it means?" I ask.

"No, what does it mean?" Sam ask while I sit up a bit, "I have no idea." I cross my arms feeling Bee's arms wrap around my waist.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Checkpoint. Checkpoint." Leo informs

"I don't have my passport.." Sam informs, "(Y/N) do you?" He ask.

"N-No..." I bite my lip as Sam pulls over.

"Passport!" A guard orders before speaking Arabic, I look around the window.

"They got cameras at top.." I mumble warning them.

"Alright chill. This is espionage time. I can handle it." Simmon mumbles, "These are my people. I'm one-thirty-sixth Arab." He continues, the guard from earlier walks down.

"Great, a fricking munchkin. Little people are mean. Um, tell him he's tall" Wheelie suggests, the soldier comes down, placing his hand against Bee hood. Seeing Bee shiver slightly at the guys touch while I nudge him to snap him out of it. The guard reaches Simmon window before they both start to speak a bit of Arabic.

"The Dagger's Tip? Right? Egypt., Jordan. We want to go there." Simmon starts of, "Me and my family. This is my family. This is my son" Simmon puts Sam into a headlock, "My other son, my two daughters.." Simmon references to us, "And our nephew.." He points to Bee who waves.

"We're tourist, from New York." Simmon finishes leaving the guard surprised. "New York?" "Yes. Yes."

"Fifty kilometers." The guard points straight forward, Simmon smiles.

"You look like the guy that runs my falafel stand. Thank you very much. I know. I know you from somewhere." Simmon chuckles, the gates rises as Sam drives pass it.