"I know, but I have a huge mind...haven't you ever had a pregnant teacher and just felt uncomfortable knowing how she got pregnant."

"Mom, I'm hanging up." I said, picking up my phone.

"Ok and Happy Birthday sweetie.” She said just before I hung up. Zayn just starred around awkwardly. “

"There's my mom for you." I giggled quietly. “I can’t believe I’m 22 now.” I said sadly.

“I’m about to be 23?!” he said. “We’re getting older as we speak.”

“Yeah we really need to start living…” I mumbled. “Although, we’re gonna have wait a while.” I added, remembering I’m having a baby and will be pregnant the next 8 months. “What ever though.” Zayn pulled out his phone and started typing something. “What’re you doing?” I asked.

“Hey, you’re trending.” He said. “Happy Birthday Reagan, check your Twitter.” I picked up my phone and opened my Twitter app.

“Hey Justin Bieber tweeted me!” I said happily. “JUSTIN BIEBER TWEETED ME!?” I jumped out of my seat. “Oh my god!”

“Well One Direction told you in person.” Zayn said competively. “I’m taking you out tonight.” He said.

“Where?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He said.

“Happy Birthday Reagan!” I kept hearing.

“Thanks!?” I said to whoever it was. Zayn turned me around and lead me to another place. I don’t know why I had to be blindfolded.

“Have fun in there Barbara!” I heard someone else say.

“Where am I going!?” I asked Zayn impatiently. I heard him typing on his phone and I felt us being lifted up. In an elevator. We stepped out and we turned right. Zayn untied my blindfold and we were standing in front of a door. Zayn opened the door and I saw a huge dark room. It made me wonder-“

“SURPRISE!” I jumped back in surprise when a whole crowd of people jumped from hiding. I turned to Zayn, and laid my head on his shoulder as I got my breath back. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!” I couldn’t help but cry from absolute excitement.

“This is amazing!” I said.

“It hasn’t even started.” Zayn whispered in my ear. The music started playing and everyone started dancing. On the sides were a table full of food, a bar in the back, and a table holding a mountain of presents. I started party dancing with them. I took photos with thousands of people and more people came. Was this a whole hotel floor or something? I found Zayn after 30 minutes of fun and he pulled me up to the DJ booth. “Ok everybody.” He said, taking the mic. Everyone went silent at once. “We’re all here to say Happy Birthday to my girlfriend Reagan so…how about we sing her happy birthday?” I started blushing and covered my cheeks as everyone started in a chorus of Happy Birthday. Zayn hugged me from behind and I peeked through my hands to see everyone smiling at me.

“WOOHOO!” I screamed, throwing my hand in the air. They all woohoo’d back as the music started again. I stepped down from the stand and Zayn wrapped me up in his arms. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

“People want to meet you.” He said. “Come on.” He pulled me through the crowd of dancers until we got to the small pictures spot. I looked around and Zayn was gone. I pouted my lips and crossed my arms. Someone stepped beside me and I flinched. I turned my head and realized I was standing beside Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift, Harry’s ex.

“Oh my god.” I said.

“Hey, nice to finally meet you Reagan.” Selena said. “Happy Birthday.” She said.

“Thank you.”

“Wanna take a picture?” Taylor asked. They pulled me onto the white screen anyways and we started posing as the photographer took pictures.

“They go straight to all those famous sites. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, everything.” Selena said.

“I did not know that, I’ve taken hundreds.” I said.

“Hey there’s Justin. JUSTIN!” Selena and Justin were still friends, which is good. It was different for me an Zayn though.

“Oh hey Reagan, Selena, Taylor, I’ve been looking for the birthday girl all night!” Justin gave me a small hug. My mouth was hanging open. They’re so casual. “Happy Birthday.” He said.

“Oh my god, thank you.” I said. As the party got bigger, more people that I never dreamed of meeting showed up. Although I did meet Justin once at the Victoria’s Secret show, but we didn’t really talk. Katy Perry came, Chris Brown did a song with Drake and Lil Wayne. Rihanna showed up. Ariana Grande, Little Mix, Mac Miller, Ed Sheeran, Austin Mahone, Taylor Lautner, Miley and Liam Hensworth, Nicki Minaj showed up even. I don’t know if this is going on the radio or the news or what’s going on. But this is crazy. Happy Birthday started being sung again as a huge Cake was pulled to the stage that I didn’t notice was there until now.

“Come on Reagan, get your arse up here!” Zayn said. I walked up on stage and it felt like I was at a concert, the amount of screams there were. People held up their drinks and phones to video tape it. I felt so special. “Uhm I just want to say a small speech.” Zayn said. “I’ve known Reagan for about 3 years now and I have to say I cannot live without her.” The was a crowd a ‘aw’s making me blush again. “Yeah and since it’s been about 3 weeks I think it’s time for us to tell you why she hasn’t had a drink all night tonight.” I’m very surprised no one even noticed me not drinking and just walking around dancing, socializing, taking pictures, and signing things. “She’s pregnant.” Everyone one started screaming again. “But it’s not mines.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.” I slapped Zayn’s arm.

“Kiddind, kidding.” He said. “But Happy Birthday anyways babe.” He winked at me. “Come on up boys.” He said. Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis stepped on stage with theirs mics as I started cutting the cake to pass to people.

“By the way it isn’t chocolate.” Harry said. “Reagan doesn’t like chocolate cake.” He said.

“BOOOO!” the crowd roared. I shrugged my shoulders as One Direction stared singing my favorite one of their songs. ‘They Don’t Know About Us.”