The time has come to choose the new queen

Days after that incident......
"Finally time to choose the new queen and ruler for those in their witch training let's see if it all payed off" my mom said on air
It was time to choose the next ruler and well I was getting ready and put on my (f/c) dress and with my hair down sigh let's see if it all payed off "all witches that are in the witch training come to the queens castle outside and we will see who will win " the speaker said "well good lucky y/n!!" Lucy said cheerfully "thanks lucy" "you can do it" kaito said "you will win for sure y/n-chan!" Len-Kun said childishly then hugged me "thanks you guys" and then I was off I got there and did all the test I was given then it was time to choose I was against with another girl so it's me or her that will win she had 345 hearts then it was my turn I had ........369. 'I won' "f/n l/n has won, she's the new queen of this kingdom well she will be since she is a princess  now she is a great witch and hopefully a good ruler, congrats y/n!" The speaker said then they gave me a staff and crown on my head Len,Lucy , kaito came up to me "told you" Len said then kissed me 'Jeez Len' then my mom came "now that you are the ruler or will be soon you need to practice" "I will I will be come the greatest ruler ever!"

To be continued.....
(Almost ending the story their will be a part two to this and hope you like it thanks for reading! ^_^)