Halloween and witch day part 1

"Princess wake up it's time for school you have to get ready" Len said "sigh okay, just get out" I said sleepy "okay we will wait outside"
He said I got ready for school I did my hair and decided to leave it down with a Halloween kawaii bow and I put on my uniform and did anything else and got my backpack and headed outside "okay I'm done you guys" I said cheerfully "oh that looks cute on you y/n-chan" Lucy said "yeah it does princess" Len said "jeez thank you both" I said "lets go" and we all walk to school "hey do you guys think like something bad is gonna happen cause I have a feeling something will" I asked worried "well it's Halloween and witch day so maybe" kaito said "sigh okay" we got to school and it was decorated all Halloween wow "oh right the school was gonna have a Halloween special so it's not gonna be a regular school and we forgot to bring costumes" I said "we can always make our own we just have to do a spell" kaito said "hehe yeah I forgot,okay lets do it" "Halloween spirit I summoned you" then he appeared "yes what do you need" "um..Halloween costumes please,"
I said "okay" "costume time show up" he said and alot of costumes appear "pick the one you like everyone" I picked little red riding hood (or the one you want) and Lucy choose the Egyptian one and kaito choose the Butler one and len choose an anime character one "thank you Halloween spirit" everyone said "your welcome" then he left "now we are ready, it's gonna be a fun day!" I yelled cheerfully

To be continued......