Dark prince

Sigh "well time to go to school again "I said still sleepy still sigh I got my things and head out and said bye to haur I think today I will walk instead of going on my bike while I was walking I had a feeling someone was watching me and I feel two presents one is a dark person and the other is len...wait Len!!! I turn around and saw him "ehh tony-Kun you following me! " I said kinda shocked at him "well no I was gonna surprise you but you turned around so yeah hehe sorry" he said while rubbing back of he's neck "sigh it's okay" I said "well I see you are early to school " he said "yeah I'm" I said "oh well we still have a lot of time you wanna go somewhere" he said "no thanks " "okay then but I'm still gonna be around you and I'm in your class" he said "ehh you are I didn't notice that" I said kinda shocked I am a clueless and not noticeable person sometimes "yeah I am I hang out with Lucy-chan and kaito-Kun " he said "oh I see oh I know Lucy-chan it's just that I don't talk a lot to her and kaito too but I didn't see them yesterday at all weird I would have notice" I said still thinking "oh I see" he said then he slowly went and grabbed my hand 'ehhhh we are holding hands ...my face got warm and so did his' he hold my hand all the way to the school then when we enter he let it go "um I need to talk to kaito-Kun you wanna join" he asked "um yeah " I went towards him and followed him and I saw Lucy too and I said hi "sorry I didn't see you guys yesterday day " I said "it's okay I thought you were ignoring us or was mad " "no I wasent" I said "oh okay" I felt a persents were I was at the same person that I felt when I was walking I looked around and I think I found who he is and I think he's dark prince he then comes up to me and grabs me by the neck "let me go you jerk" I said yelling then my friends see and Len too and he comes over toward me but can't since he cased a spell so no one can enter 'damn it that dark prince' "so princess y/n I see you are here at this school" he said evily 'How does he know I'm a princess it's a secret that I hidden from everyone even if I hate it' I can't breath ...oh no "l-let me go I can't breathe" I said while running out of air "fine I will" he said coldly and he let me go but pushed me in the air and used a spell to pushed me against the school wall 'ahh my back hurts but good thing I can heal fast (witch thing) ' "come on let's fight show your power miss high witch y/n!!!" He said mad 'Tch I can't use my magic then will find out and I can't I just can't' I thought to myself "fine you aren't gonna use it I will just hurt your friends then" he said "no don't!!!" I yelled at him he then was gonna cast a spell but I use a protect spell to protect them and it was shining 'great I'm busted' I thought "I will protect my friends I won't let you hurt them" I yell back "I don't want them I want you " he said to me 'Sigh I need to transform and I have a lot or transforming outfit for different reasons' ' I don't care if they find out cause they will' then I transform I said "moonlight transform" which is my witch outfit my normal regular one I then yelled "dark mist " and it turn dark and I went up to him and got my wand and cast a hurt pain spell basically I hit him and punch him in the face and it will hurt for hours and then I transport him to his house with that he was gone thank god and no one saw what happen only my friend and only they can know since I cast a spell so they can and they only so if we and him fight again everyone will be freeze like time stopped and him and me and my friends will be the only ones moving on that certain place or the whole earth now to answer my friends questions sigh "What was that " "what are you " you are a witch" "no way what happen" they all said at the same times " ahh well you see I'm a witch" 😅 (dun dun Dunn!!!)

To be continue...