[16] Hidden Intentions

Start from the beginning

“There you four are,” Granny Weasley announced as she looked at us “what are you three doing dawdling there, dinner is ready and it’s already just about gone!” She exclaimed until her dark brown eyes took notice of Professor Charles standing in the middle of the room. “Oh well hello deary, and who may you be?”

Professor Charles looked her over and it looked as if he was holding something back, as if he was going to say something, but he bite his tongue and gave her a polite smile. “I’m Professor Charles, I teach Defense against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, I believe the little Miss Weasley invited me for Christmas Dinner, and how could I resist such an honor?” Professor Charles said smoothly, though it sounded fake. It sounded like he was here for something more than just free food. However, granny Weasley didn’t catch anything out of the ordinary as she clapped her hands together in excitement and smiled at the Professor.

“Well it is nice to have another young man at our dinner. Please why don’t you just follow us into the kitchen and we’ll get you settled in and fed.” She replied with a grin as she turned around and headed towards the kitchen, Professor Charles followed after her as the rest of us followed in pursuit. All of us glancing at each other warily, what would happen now?

We walked into the kitchen/dinning area and noticed a fair large amount of people sitting at the table. This is how it went, starting from the head of the table to the left; Grandpa Weasley, Bill Weasley, Fleur Weasley, Victoire Weasley, empty spot, Charlie, Abigail, Aidan, mum, dad, Max, Carol, Angelous, Hugo, Rose, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, empty spot, Lily, Sam, Albus, Molly Weasley, Lucy Weasley, Audrey, Percy, George, Caitlin, the twins, Bradley and four empty spots and then back to Grandpa Weasley. I groaned silently in my head, we had such a large family. This is why we only have everyone here for Christmas Eve dinner. “Wow you have such a large family.” I heard Professor Charles say next to me, as I cringed at the close proximity.

“Yes, its lovely isn’t it? Having everyone here for the holidays!” Granny Weasley exclaim as she looked at everyone in the table, “Everyone before we start dinner, let’s welcome Professor Charles, he’s the Defense against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.”

Everyone turned towards us and Professor Charles as they welcomed him to the Christmas Eve Dinner, everyone giving him pleasant smiles. Everyone that is, except for the twins, Teddy, Scorp, James and I. “Please sit down wherever you like Professor.” My mum voiced out as she looked up at the Professor, he stared at her for a good time before he smiled back and took a seat next to Bradley, and he greeted his student with a smile. I then noticed Granny Weasley take a seat next to Grandpa, and then there were four seats left. One being besides Victoire, another by Harry and two more next to Professor Charles. I knew which seat I would have to be taking. I glanced down at the twins as I walked over to the seat and they both gave me an encouraging smile as I walked over to the empty seat next to Professor Charles,

“I think I’ll sit down next to you Professor, um just in case you need any introductions.” I said looking down at my Professor as I took a seat next to him. He only looked at me and smiled.

“That would be wonderful Clarissa. To be honest, I was hoping you would, that way I wouldn’t be so nervous in front of your large family.” Professor Charles replied as I forced a smile to my face. I then looked over to see Victoire looking at Teddy, she was ushering him over to where the empty spot was next to her. Teddy looked helpless, as if he didn’t want to go, but had no choice. He looked over and glared at Scorpius who seemed to be making his way closer to where the empty seat was next to me.

Clary Riddle and the Man with the Nefarious Eyes {A HP Next Generation Story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara