Chapter Nine

*Hey fans, followers, newcomers, and expectant readers.No, I am not dead nor am I avoiding you guys and my stories. My computer has been a complete retard for weeks, so uploads have been coming slowly or not at all. Bloodlust and TWL have been put on hold....until now, that is.

So, all week I've been obsessed with this series called "Maximum Ride" by the ever-fantastical James Patterson, who as of last week is my new hero. I just finished book three "Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports" which was in a nutshell FRICKEN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to pick up the next four books from the library tomorrow so I'm giving you guys a few chapters to hold you over for awhile and to make up for the time that I've been away.

I'm trying a new style for the chapters so that you guys will get to read two or three every few days but they will be shorter and some will be from Will's perspective but in the third person way. If anyone has ever read James Patterson's books like Maximum Ride, you will see that he switches the scenes so that Max-the main character-isn't always involved but he does it in the third person view. Kind of confusing I know but it will be okay guys. I think this way I will be able to write more often instead of writing five-pages of writing per chapter. If you don't like it or have other ideas or general comments, leave them below and I will reply when I have time.

Enjoy!

Btw, I just caught a fly. Can you say BADASS or what??? haha ok ONWARD!!!!

sry I really like CAPS LOCK

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

9

Will gazed down at the beautiful girl before him, bathing in the shimmering light streaming through the cracks of the drawn white blinds. Lexi's striking emerald green eyes were closed, concealed by her sun-kissed golden lids. Her dirty-blonde hair was parted in all directions due to her various shifts in sleeping positions. But to him, it didn't even matter, as he smoothed back her bangs.

He traced the crease-lines on her forehead, gently willing them to disappear. In an instant, they were gone, hidden once more into her baby-soft skin. Will watched as her facial expressions changed rapidly; first, her closed eyes narrowed slightly, her brow furrowed. Then, her lips lifted on one side in a lazy half-grin. Lastly, he watched as her face slumped of all emotion except content. Her eyelids smoothed themselvess out, cheekbones no longer stiff and tense. She shifted slightly, rolling her neck a bit to the side. Will wondered what she was dreaming of. He knew then he would have given anything to know. Not like she would ever tell him. But one could dream.

A sigh escaped her mouth, warm swirls of air brushing through her cracked lips. Will ran his fingers over them, watching expectantly as they developed a mind of their own. He stroked her bottom lip carefully, as if she were breakable. Delicate, perhaps. She was a brand-new Christmas present finally unwrapped after many days of waiting. But once the wrapping paper was ripped off, there was another layer of bubble wrap and brown paper surrounding the gift. She was a fragile shard of glass, breakable but dangerous. One prod in the wrong direction and there would be blood covering your fingers.

She pursed her lips slightly. Will's breath caught in his throat. Swallowing roughly, he bent towards her. Within a fraction of a second, they were close enough to touch. Air blew through his parted lips, ruffling her curled bangs. Her eyes fluttered, then stilled. He breathed a sigh of relief.

His lips hovered over her, unsure of what to do. Bending lower, he brushed her lips with his own. Not a real kiss. Just a brush-over. Will pulled back from her to think for a moment. He knew that if she woke up and saw him leaning over her, she would get the wrong idea. Which, would be the right idea. But, in any sense, it would not be good if she discovered what he was keeping from her.

His undying infatuation. A life they had together that she would never know of. Nor would she remember the rest of them, the multiple centuries he spent searching for his other half. No, he wasn't an angel or anything close to it. He was simply an eternal one, who roamed the earth for awhile, died, then was reborn to start over his life.

But, no matter how many times Will had died and got a redo at life, he still turned out the same.

He couldn't bare to see Lexi look at him in such a way, her eyes filled with disgust ,so hostile and unforgiving. Perhaps, even a tad confused.

So, instead of doing what he ached to do-the things he was meant to do-he pulled back from her. But only a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________

Good, bad, TERRIBLE?

FRICKEN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Will so much. He's probably my favorite character that I've written so far. Lexi's character is so much fun for me to write because I try to make her appear sarcastic and funny, but serious. She's pretty, funny, and a badass. She's the kind of person I wish I could be. Well, aside from the blood-drinking, shape-shifting(coming soon!!!!), and no-one-to-trust whole ordeal.

Want more bloodlust?

Read the next chapter. It's already uploaded!!!! I know you are so proud of me.

Comment, fan, vote, and KEEP SUPPORTING AND READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody!

-Sam