Chapter Four: Welcome To Hogwarts

The boys enjoy the ride to Hogwarts, getting to know each other before they get there and having a blast before school work comes.

James had bought all of them their own box of every flavored beans and a few other things.

"Oh Hey Remus, try This one!" James quickly says, handing him a bean. ''But don't look at it, Just eat it." He states, with an evil grin.

Remus quickly knows what James is up to and by reaction he takes it and Just doesn't make any effort to eat it.

"Come on Remus, don't be scared, I promise its not poisoned." James states, waiting For Remus to eat it.

"Well if I have to eat it, I want all three of you to eat ones that I choose and you can't look at it." Remus states with a grin.

"Done!" Peter quickly answers, before the other two could.

Remus takes out three beans that he knows they will hate. He than hands them the beans. "Alright, all of us eat them at the same time, one, two, three." And at three, they all four popped the beans in their mouths and chewed.

"Bloody hell!" James shouts. "What did you give me? This is horrid!"

Peter than spit his out and was trying to get the taste out of his mouth. "Ewww!" He let's out.

Sirius cringes and then slowly swallows his. "I must say, that was putrid." He states.

Remus didn't know whether to spit his out or quickly swallow. He feels like he might puke.

"What the bloody hell did you give me?" James asks.

"Sweaty gym socks." Remus answers, earning a huge disgusted look from James.

"And me?" Peter asks.

"Earthworm." Remus answers.

"Awh!" Peter sqeaks.

"And I'm going to guess you gave me boogie?" Sirius asks.
Remus nods and looks to James.

"Did you give me puke by chance, he asks, still feeling sick." James laughs and nods. "That explains why I don't feel good." He states, earning laughs from the other three.

They notice the time, knowing they would arrive at hogwarts soon. So they packed their goods and quickly changed into uniform.

"So what houses do you hope to be in?" Peter asks all his new friends.

"I don't wish this one, I know it For a fact. I'll be in Gryffindor!" James announces, puffing his chest out, nlike some heroic figure.

"Sirius?" Peter asks.

"My family, well the closest set of my family; big family, were in Syltherian." He answers.

Peter and James gasp, in sync.

"Well it doesn't mean i want to be, i hope For Gryffindor." He explains, earning a relief sigh from Peter and James.

"Remus?" Peter turns to his new silent friend.

"Well obviously Gryffindor, but anything but Syltherian will do." He answers.

"That's a good answer." Peter points to him, rather hyperly. "I hope to be put in Gryffindor aswell." Peter states.

"Then we will all be in Gryffindor." James states. "I Just know it." He adds, earning confident nods from Peter and Sirius.

Remus Just keeps to himself and looks out the window into the night, looking up at the moon.

Little later they arrive at Hogwarts and was greeted by a giant man. "All new years over here, by me! Come on don't be shy!" He shouts and looks at all the young students. "Right, all new years follow me to the boats!" He announces.