Chapter One: The Letter

James Potter:

James makes his way downstairs, where is mother is making breakfast and cleaning, at the same time. He looks to the living room and sees his father reading the Daily Prophet.

"Oh good morning sweetheart." His mother greets him with a smile.

"Morning." He greets back and takes a seat at the table. "What's in the paper that has Dad so interested?" He asks.

"Something about the Ministor of Magic and his son going to Hogwarts." She answers, rolling her eyes.

"So he's going to Hogwarts? I haven't even gotten my letter." James states as he looks down at the table.

"You will get yours, son, you will." His fathers voice rings from behind him.

"What if I don't?" James asks, looking up at his father. "It would mean that I'm a muggle and they might take me away." He adds.

James mother laughs and takes a seat next to him. "They would not take you away, because even if you are a muggle we know our secrets are safe." She rubs his back, in small circles.

"Exactly." His father adds and ruffles his already bed head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sirius Black:

Sirius walks down the stairs of his house, seeing his house elf, watching him and mumble and complaining things.

Sirius never understood why he was so crouchy, the Black family had taken him in and feed him and give him a place to sleep and all he needs to do is clean to earn his keep, so why complain?

He decides it doesn't matter and makes his way downstairs, and is faced with the biggest headache of them all, his cousin Bellatrix and her sister Narcissa. "Looky, its the mutt." Bellatrix points at Sirius.

"Oh great the poodle." He mumbles back and is handed an envolope with a wax stamp to seal it. The Hogwarts stamp. "Hey would you look at This, I will be going to Hogwarts This year." He smirks.

Narcissa glances at her sister to see her reaction, knowing she may throw a fit.

"Well, you'll Just be a disgrace; you won't be in Slytherian." She smirks. "You'll be put in Hufflepuff." She teases. "I know because i'm not a disgrace." She adds.

"Oh shut it you poodle." Sirius shoots back. Earning a snicker from Narcissa.

"Poodle?!" Bellatrix screeches. "How dare you!" She jumps off the table and attacks Sirius.

"Knock it off." Sirius's mother orders, annoyed at her son and her niece. "You two are such headaches." She adds. "Where is your father anyways?" She asks her nieces.

"He said you would take us to go get the school supplies." Narcissa answers.

"Of course he did." She growls. "What about your other sister?" She asks.

"Don't you remember? She has graduted Hogwarts already." Bellatrix states, rolling her eyes at her aunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remus Lupin:

The mail slips into the Lupin house mail slot. Remus runs down the stairs and stops at the last one as his father picks up the mail and looks through it.

His father looks up at him, knowing the disapointment he will see from his son. "Sorry Remus, no Hogwarts letter today." He states and pats his son on the head.