Chapter Two: Diagon Alley

Sirius Black:

"So we need books, wands, and a pet." Sirius's mother reads off the list. "Oh great another to clean up after." She mumbles.

Sirius rolls his eyes, he knows his mother doesn't do the cleaning. She has the house elf do it For her, so he tries to keep from telling her to shut it.

"First we need books, that you most likely won't need." She mumbles aswell.

"Books?" Bellatrix asks. "Ugh!" She adds.

"Well we are going there to learn, not Just For giggles." Serious states as they go into the book store.

"I wasn't asking For your opinion, mutt." Bellatrix responds and pushes him out of her way.

"If only I could choose my cousins." Sirius mumbles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Pettigre:

"Well we will be getting you and owl For a pet, that way you can use it to send letters home and we can send things to you." His mother explains as they walk out of the book store.

Peter walks pass a woman with two girls and a boy, all three around his age. Except the second girl with the straight blonde and brown hair. She looked way different than the other two.

The other two were bickering and fighting.

Peter Just rolls his eyes at the sight and continues walking away.

Peters mother and father walk to the pet store, and let him pick out and owl.

He sees a dark brown owl with huge bronze eyes. "This one." He states, petting it.

"Oh she's a fine one. She's a fast one aswell." The seller explains.

"How much?" Peters father asks.

"She's on sale." He explains pointing at the price tag.

"Oh nice, she's affordable." His mother states with a smile.

"What's her name?" Peter asks.

"Chestnut." The seller answers.

"We'll take her." Peters father states as he hands the money to the seller.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Potter:

James and his parents walk into the book store. He notices a family with dark color hair, black to be exact, and really curly, except the other girl. She had straight blonde and brown hair.

The two others, a boy and a girl, keep bickering and fighting as they leave. Pushing each other and calling each other names.

He looks away and looks For the books the letter asks For.

"They want a lot of books For a first year." His mother states.

"They want to improve." His father responsed.

"Yeah, yeah." She waves him away.

James turns away from his parents to go wonder off. Then he notices the family from earlier, as they leave. The girl with the dark hair pushes a boy with light brown or dirty blonde hair, with cuts on his face. "Move worm!" She barks and walks passed him.

James watches as the dark hair boy walks pass him aswhile, saying sorry.

James walks over and helps him up. "Hey, you alright?" He asks.