Ben's birthday.

The air was filled with loud music and laughter and all the creepypastas were indulging in conversation or food, LJ however was sat in a dark corner trying to gather his thoughts about what he was about to do. His mind went wild with what could happen, good and bad.

LJ was soon pulled out of those thoughts by Jeffs familiar voice, "Oi, what's up? your meant to be having fun not clouded in thoughts." LJ looked Jeff up and down "Oh it's nothing. Don't worry about it" Jeff grit his teeth and grabbed LJ by the arm pulling him outside the tent "Don't lie to me you have been acting weird for a while now what's up?" LJ was shocked at his forwardness and couldn't help but blush "Well, um..I" LJ sighed and took a step forwards towards Jeff and looked him in his crystal blue eyes, he took a deep breath in "Jeff I...just come here" as soon as those words were spoken LJ had placed a small kiss on Jeffs soft lips. Jeffs pale face soon became a bright red and he looked at LJ in shock, Jeff tried to form a sentence but only was met with stammers so Jeff did the only thing he could think of he grabbed LJ's face and also placed a soft kiss on his lips, as he pulled away Jeff noticed a slight sparkle in LJ's eyes and a huge grin formed on his face "I'm glad you like me back, I was so nervous about telling you" Jeff blushed slightly "I guess I haven't told you because I was scared of being rejected.... but anyway enough of this lovey dovey crap lets get back inside the tent I bet they are wondering where we got off too" They both smiled at each other then walked back into the tent.

Aha sorry guy's this took so long to finish ive just been so busy lately but I will try in the future to post new part's sooner, anyway I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any ideas for new fanfic give me some ideas. :)