Angel in your eyes

Chapter 1

Jeff walked through the monochrome fairground, only the sound of his soft footsteps could be heard ringing out through the distort fairground. He thought to himself why did LJ ask me to come here? 

This thought was interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind jeff, it was laughing jack. LJ gave a small wave to jeff, jeff returning the greeting. "Why did you want to meet up here!?" demanded jeff LJ just looked him in the eyes but soon came his response "I wanted to talk about ben's birthday party thats all" jeff glared at LJ angry for the fact that he got up this early to meet him "What about it?" jeff questioned "Well I was wondering if we could possibly throw his party here since he is young and all" jeff thought about this and agreed with LJ that it would be a good idea too go along with this plan. 

What jeff did not know was the real reason LJ brought him here. 

After a while of talking about this idea jeff set off walking back to the mansion, LJ sadly looked at the ground and whisperd "You look like a angel today" jeff too far away to notice this. 

LJ walked back to his tent annoyed at himself he couldnt muster up the courage to say the three words he has been wanting to say to jeff for a long time.