Attractions.

Laughing jack sighed and twiddled a black and white flower between his thumb and index finger "Why cant I tell him" his voice full of sorrow. A rustle of leafs disturbed his thoughts, Lj turned around and his eye's were met with Jeff's. Lj's face began to fluster "OH! H-h-hello jeff" jeff looked back with a puzzled face "Hey, um what are you doing out here?" Lj rubbed the back of his head spiking his ebony hair slightly "Oh I was just thinking about stuff, why are you out here?" Jeff looked at him slightly surprised and yet not surprised "What stuff??" Lj sighed "Nothing it doesn't matter"  Jeff looked at him for a minuet or so "Ok....so ben's birthday what attractions are there gonna be?" Lj was confused for a second then he remembered. 

They both spoke about this for a while, both putting each others thoughts in and arguing and then agreeing. This cycle continued for a few hours and they finally finished there conversation. "Im going to head back to the creepypasta mansion" Jeff exclaimed clicking his white soft fingers and stretching "See ya later LJ" Lj looked at the quiet field and watched the wind travel across it "See ya"  jeff stared at him for a moment and then began to walk away slowly.