His large, warm hand darted out and grabbed my wrist. I stilled at the sudden contact, sparks erupting at my wrist then crawling up my arm and spreading through the rest of my body. I was shocked at the warmth that filled me and as I looked at Logan, all I felt was love.

Wait- love? Haha that's funny, that must be that mate bond thing that Logan was talking about. Love? Ha Ari you wild lol chill.

I shook my head and snapped out of it. I scrunched up my nose at the way that Logan stared at me, his hand had somehow managed to caress my hand instead grip of my wrist in the time that I had my inner monologue.

"What did you say?" He lowered our hands to lay in my lap.

"Uh, I... um, I was asking if you were okay?" I stuttered, losing focus and suddenly realizing just how close we were.

"Sorry I was talking to, well being yelled at, by my wolf. And I'm sorry, for being mean earlier." He smiled.

"Uh, it's okay." I bit my lip and furrowed my eyebrows, confused at his sudden change in attitude.

"Stop it." His grip on my hand tightened slightly.

"Hmm?" I hummed, my attention focused on the feel of his hand squeezing mine.

"Stop biting your lip." He frowned.

"Why?" I released my bottom lip then rolled it back between my teeth. Doesn't he know that telling me not to do something makes me want to do it even more?

"Because," His hand that wasn't gripping my own shot out to caress my cheek, "one day it'll get you into trouble."

Jeez, cryptic much? I chewed on my lip slightly.

His thumb darted out and slid against my lip, brushing it from between my teeth. My breathing halted as he continued to rub my lip with his rough thumb.

"Hey stop that." I mumbled.

He drew back his hand, but his eyes remained on my lips.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He smirks, eyes looking up to meet my own.

"N- yes." I looked away, bothered by my slip up.

"Can you guys just kiss already?" Carter popped up from behind the cough in front of us.

"Where did you even come from?" I jumped.

"How long have you been there?" Logan barked at the same time as I spoke.

"That's not important. Can you guys kiss now? Wait, let me get popcorn!" He jumped up and took off in the direction of the kitchen.

"You're such a freak." Logan grumbled.

"I'm just a supporter of this ship." He shrugged.

"What? What ship?" Logan furrowed his brows.

"Duh, Lariana! Wait, maybe it should be Loriana?" He scratched at his chin in thought.

"I can't even be mad because those sound cute." I shrugged.

"Don't encourage him!" Logan rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't try to sink my ship!" Carter yelled, pointing a finger at Logan.

"Don't be a pervert!" Logan retorted.

"Don't yell at him!" I playfully hit Logan's arm.

"Don't hit me!" He lightly shoved me in return.

"Don't push me!" I giggled, actually giggled, then pushed him off of the couch.

"Don't push me!" He laughed, grabbing my arm and successfully yanking me down on top of him.

My eyes widened at our position, him on his back and me straddling his stomach. My hands lay on his chest and I pushed lightly, trying to get up.

"Don't move." He whispered, his hand coming up the brush a lock of hair from my face and tuck it behind my ear.

"OMG! ISAAC COME LOOK! MY SHIP! MY HEART! THEY'RE TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD! MY OTP! OTP!" Carter screamed through the house.

My face heated slightly and I shook my head in amusement. Carter then proceeded to march through the house chanting OTP.

___

OKAY so haha hi. Um I haven't updated in who knows how long and honestly I was just not gonna finish this book, but then I found this chapter, half written, while I was working on another book. tbh I feel like this story sucks bc I started it when I was 12 and it's trashier than jacob sartorius. but a lot of ppl like it, more than I could've ever imagined and I feel bad leaving you guys hanging like this. so I'm gonna try and finish this.

some of the plot might not make sense bc i don't remember what was supposed to happen lol. also I had to read the book myself to know what was going on. but I'll finish it up with a few chapters, maybe like 10 more?? idk I used to have this planned out. ugh idk guys just let me know if I should continue. also I thought it'd be kinda cute if you guys wanted to do like fan art or something and make maybe a banner but idk you don't have to. but if you do you can send it to my Twitter (I'll post it at the end of this).

but for now a quick lil poll for you lovelies :

comment here if you want me to continue this story

comment here if you like the ship name lariana

comment here for loriana

if you wanna send me a banner or cute lil message or suggestions or anything you can hmu on twitter: @ayannaisfake

anyways I love you guys ! you're beautiful and I'm so thankful that you put up with my crap ! love youuu babes <3

comment , fan , vote xx