Fury and Smiles

Dean's POV

Roman and I ran through the arena, I could feel the rage building up in my body. I couldn't believe that those damn Wyatts would stoop that low and steal my baby girl. They were in for a whole world of hurt if I get a hold of them. I stopped to catch my breath. Roman smacked my arm.

Roman: Bro!! Over there!!!

My head snapped in the direction Roman was pointing. Bray was carrying Louisa up the ramp into the parking lot. I was breathing heavily through my nose and my fists were shaking. I sprinted towards the ramp

Dean: WYATT!!!!!

He turned and that sick, twisted smile crept across his face. He turned and ran up the ramp. I couldn't tackle him as he would drop Louisa. I looked at Roman and he nodded, I ran towards Bray and snatched Louisa from his arms and Roman hit him with a clothesline, his head smacked off the concrete and he lay there knocked out. I ran with Louisa through the lot and back into the arena, straight to the trainers room and deposited her on the bench. Roman went to find Jessie and Angel

Dean: Doc!!! Please check my daughter over, Wyatt slipped her something, she's not waking up.

The doctor examined Louisa carefully, my hands were shaking I was so scared. There was a bang as Jessie and Angel came running through the door. I pulled Jessie into my arms and held her as she sobbed. I was going to get Wyatt for this. He would regret messing with the Ambrose family. The doctor looked at me and smiled.

Doc: She's going to be fine, just a mild sedative by the looks of it. Just take her home and put her to bed.

I felt Jessie's legs buckle with the relief. I felt my eyes well up with relief. I left Jessie with Louisa and marched straight to the Authority's office. The door banged as I stormed in and Stephanie jumped.

Stephanie: Dean? What can I do to help?

Dean: The Wyatts, I want them. I'll have any stipulation you give me. I want to make him pay for what he did to my daughter and my wife.

Stephanie studied me over her clasped hands.

Stephanie: Dean, you mustn't let your emotions get in the way and take it too far. There will be serious consequences for Wyatts actions.

I nodded and I left the office, Roman was waiting outside the office.

Roman: You asked for a match with the Wyatts didn't you?

I nodded and he held his fist up. We bumped fists.

Roman: I'm with you Bro. All the way.

We walked back to the trainers room and I could hear a small voice

Louisa: Mummy, I want Daddy. Where's daddy?

I walked through the door and my little princess was sitting up on the bed, she looked up at me and the biggest smile spread across her face, I picked her up and kissed her all over her face and held her close to me. I was never letting her out of my sight again.

Monday Night Raw

Jessie's POV

It had been a tough few days. Louisa hadn't been sleeping well after her ordeal and kept waking up screaming cause she thought 'the bad man' was coming to get her. Dean and I were both exhausted and I just couldn't wait for our week off so we could go home and relax. Dean had also been very quiet the past few days, I was worried he was going to do something incredibly stupid and get himself hurt. He had his match against the Wyatts tonight with Roman and I was dreading it because I knew Dean would lose it completely. Roman had been taking him to the gym so he could vent out his frustrations. I hoped tonight it would be the end of it but somehow I knew it wouldn't be.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter!!!

Much more to come :)

Much loves
Litz
Xxxxx