"What brings you here?" I looked back to where Taylor's voice were coming from, seeing her on an oversized t-shirt enough to cover her thigh sexy.

"For this, today's lecture notes," I said smiling, showing her the notes as I study the way she walks towards me. She tosses her body on the sofa at the other end, slouching with her eyes close. My eye's are fixed on her,

"Sorry bout the commotion earlier" smiling at me weakly, as much as I want to know what was that all about I just said,

"If there is anything that I can do to help, I'm here," I said, reaching, tucking her hair away from those beautiful face and trying my best to be a good girlfri- nope not yet. Trying my best to be supportive, I smiled.

Taylor snatches the notes from my lap and, runs her eyes to it. I know she's in deep thought right now, even if she shows interest on her notes I could see right through her, there is something that is bothering her right now, the way she bit her lip, shaking her legs without her knowledge. As she flips her notes to its second page, biting her nails now, okay, that's it.

"Spill it" Getting Taylors attention, she looked at me like she's about to cry, I totally need to know what is going on with her, looking distressed, trying her best not to show it as she shakes her head and smiled, looking at me and to the sofa, I patted it, signaling her to get close to me, she moves closer sitting right next to me and those scents of hers, hmmm. Without my consent, Taylor rests her head on my shoulder making me surprised a little of her gestures causing me to chuckle about how she could be so calming around me with all the things that bothering her right now. Relaxed, finding my arms around her back as I brush her hair with my hands, she lets out a sigh.

"What would an Audrey Luther do if she finds out...." Taylor started to ask, "if she finds out that she will be handling a multi-million... a billion dollar corporation in such young age?" She said her correction of multi-million changing it to billion is not bragging, the way she said it and her tone.

"Hmmm, that's tough." Having a idea now on what and why she so distressed, that is a lot of responsibilities to begin with, some might think that why would she whine over a big opportunity like that, but if you could imagine what kind of world Taylor will enter, it's too much to handle and don't forget the things she would miss being a teenage person.

"First, I will do the same thing you did, hahaha, rant and will lose my shit... but eventually, I will try to understand and cope up with what is going on. Baby steps... might as well ask for a deal or compromise things out with Damian" hope I guessed that right, since that's the only person who Taylor hates the most and her dad, Mr. King seemed he can't do anything about it, the way he looked like, He can't even deal with this raging Taylor earlier.

"Baby steps.." Taylor said with her somewhat sleepy voice. There, there. 

"Hmm... so fluffy..." so soft feels like lying on a bed full of feathers.

"You think?" A familiar voice...

"Who's there?... Taylor :-) " her tangerine scent...

"Comfy?" I can't see her...

"Umm... where are you?" All I can see is white...

"you look so peaceful," ah... those sweet giggles...

"let me see you, T.K." where is she... oh, her giggles...

"Try to open your eyes" I did.