Six

Kyng

"Get me my fucking money!" I growled into the phone then hung up. Niggas had me fuck up. Just because a nigga don't trap like I used to doesn't mean that they could try to come for me. Niggas need to remember who I am. I was ruthless and unless they want me back out on the streets causing chaos I suggest they don't fucking play with me. I grabbed my three duffle bags and left the trap.

When I pulled up at Ice, as usual, it was packed. I walked right in. I was led to V. I. P. and had drinks and cigars awaiting for me. Niggas were going wild because Ice was on the stage. I had to admit, she is bad and to have a bitch like that on my arm would be a bonus. I light up a cigar and smoked. She was done and was heading to the dressing rooms with a ton of money. Next on stage was a beautiful Mexican bitch. She was good but not all that.
"You can't stay away I see," Ice said sitting next to me. She was dressed in a tight fitted dress showing enough cleavage. She wore spiked Louboutins on her feet.
"I could say the same thing about you ma," I said exhaling smoke.
"Well maybe I'm starting to like you, don't you think?" She whispered in my ear then licked it.
"Your cold ass have feelings, wow!" I said sarcastically as she caress my chest.
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes and was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.
"What's with you and this leaving shit?" I asked.
"Fuck you Kyng," she said.
"Fuck me?" I stood up and towered her. "I don't think you know who the fuck I am," I whispered in her ear. She looked up and smirked at me. This bitch don't know I wanna wife her.
"And you don't know who the fuck you are dealing with." She said as I let go of her hand. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me out of V.I.P.. She led me upstairs to the private room and close the door. She turned on the system and Beyoncé song Dance for you came on. She push me down on the couch and got between my legs. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi hard dick. She jerked it before she wrapped her mouth around it. She was sucking me good, had a nigga toes curling and shit. I grabbed hair and thrust into her mouth.
"Shit!" I hissed. She deep throat me and just as quick, I nutted in her mouth. She swallowed my seeds and got up. She sat on top of me and gave me a lap dance. She was wet as she grind on my dick. She was playing with my emotions. She turned around and faced me.
"I want you right now," she moaned in my ear. She kissed my neck and licked my ear. I lift her dress over her ass, lift her slightly and entered her.
"Ooh!" She purred. I spread my arms over the couch and let her do her thing. She smiled and rode my dick. She was bouncing and grinding on my dick. She was wet and her pussy was tight. The faces she was making were real because ain't no bitch could take a thick ass dick and fake it.
"Ice you gotta be quiet," I said smirking. Her moans were loud and you could almost hear them over the music.
"Shut up Kyng!" She moaned as I bit her lower lip. I smacked her ass and she got louder. "Fuck! You so big daddy!" She screamed. I put my hands on her hips and thrust deep inside. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she held back her head. Her walls tighten around my dick as she squirted. She got off and patted her pussy. She rubbed her clit and groaned.
"We ain't done yet," I got up and bent her over the couch. She spread her legs waiting for me to enter her. I rubbed spit on my dick and rubbed my head against her pussy. She got wet again.
"Mmm Kyng stop playing," she moaned looking back at me. I smiled and entered her pussy. She gripped the couch tightly and held back her head. I wasn't inside her all the way.
"What do you want?" I asked as I thrust roughly in and out of that pussy.
"You daddy," she screamed. "Ooh god, right there!" She was throwing back that pretty ass on me. Her cum was all over my dick. I pulled out and turned her around. I laid her down on the couch arm and entered her. One of her legs were on my shoulder as I gave her some hard deep strokes. She was about to squirt again. I thrust deep into her pussy and she exploded.
"Fuck!" She rubbed her hairless pussy and looked at me. I pulled out and got between her legs. I ate her pussy like I was hungry. She was trying to close her legs but I held them open. I inserted to finger and fucked her. She gripped my hair and pulled. I rubbed her clit as I fucked her pussy with my tongue. She arched her back and whimper. Her legs started shaking and just like that, she came in my mouth. I lifted her up and slowly slid my dick inside her. I fucked the shit out of her pussy. She was moaning in my ear. I sat down on the couch and she fucked me.
"Ooh yes daddy!" She rode my dick.