Five

Chloe

As I rang the door bell, I waited until a middle aged woman opened the large mahogany door. I don't know why I was having a meeting at my client's house but I wanted to hurry and get home. The woman guided me to an office and told me Mr. Carter would be with me shortly. I poured myself I glass of Hennessy and sat down.
"You can't be Ms. Monroe," I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice. I got up and pulled out my gun out my purse and pointed it at him.
"And you can't be Mr. Carter," I said. He smirked and stepped closer.
"I dare you," he challenged. Before I could pull the trigger, he grabbed the gun out of my hand and pushed me up against the wall. "I like your little feisty attitude," he said.
"Fuck you," I spat. He smiled. He turned me around.
"Hands up on the wall," he commanded. I did as I was told. He started patting me down. "Spread them legs," he said. I got moist. He pulled out my other gun from my hostler that was on my thigh. "Smart girl," I heard him place the guns on the desk. He smacked my exposed ass and I moaned.
"You like playing rough," I said as he grabbed my hair.
"Who comes to a meeting and wears no panties?" He asked pulling my hair.
The more he continued talking, the wetter I became. I tried to turned around but he stop me.
"Nah ma you tried to kill me in my own fucking house," he said. He let me go and I turned to look at him. I grabbed my bag off the ground. I was about to leave but he stopped me.
"You're not allowed to leave," he said. I was getting tired of him trying to control me. I sucked my teeth and walked out his office but was stopped by his security. I walked back into the office and sat down on his couch.
"What the fuck you want from me!" I asked through clenched teeth. I was horny and annoyed by him. I crossed my leg controlling myself from attacking him.
"You," he said then got up. He walked towards the door. "Let's go," he said. I rolled my eyes and stood in front of him. He smacked my ass and I moaned. I wanted him so badly. "Don't roll them eyes," he said. The doors open and we walked out. I walked in front of him. His eyes were on me and I had to admit, I liked being watched by him. "Upstairs," he said.

When we got upstairs he guided me to one of the biggest bedrooms I ever saw. We walked in and he closed and locked the doors. I stood in the middle of the grand room taking in all its beauty. I felt his presence behind me. He unzipped my dress and I let it fall exposing my naked body. I slipped out of my heels and walked over towards his massive king size bed. I had my back to him as I climbed on the bed. I laid down and waited for him. He stripped out of his clothes and climbed into the bed with nothing but his boxers. I climbed on top of him and grind my wet pussy on him. I felt his thick large dick getting hard.
"You like that huh?" I whispered in his ear. He entangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my face towards his. I thought he was going to say something slick shit but instead, he tongue me down. I moaned and he gently pushed me off of him. I was confused. I rolled my eyes and watched him got up.
"So you gonna treat me like a bitch," I asked looking at him.
"Nah," he said nonchalantly. I got up, I slipped in my dress and put on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and walked out of his bedroom. I walked downstairs and left, slamming the door in the process. I got in my car and drove the fuck home.