One

Chloe

I wasn't your typical stripper. I had power and anyone who tried to overthrow me, would pay. I made sure when it was time for business, I meant business. I am a secret partner of several strip clubs but, I only strip at the main one, Ice. I didn't have any competition because no one was better than me and six years of gymnastics and pole dancing wasn't going to waste.

I pulled up in my parking space and got out my car. I armed it and headed towards the doors. Daniel was guarding the doors and the moment he saw me, he moved out of the way.

"Hello Ice," he greeted as I smiled and walked passed him.
The club was packed and the air smelled like freshly printed money. I walked towards the back where the dressing rooms were and got myself situated.
"Hey Ice," the girls greeted me as I walked over to my station.
"Hey," I said.
The girls respected me and haven't gotten in my way but as soon as one of them decided to come for me, I will end it. I got dressed in a lace white teddy and I wore Louboutin Peep toe booties on my feet. I flat ironed my long jet black hair that rests on my ass. I fixed my makeup which I didn't need. When I was done, I left the dressing room. I heard my heel clicking on the glass floor as I approached the bar. The club had four sections, the main floor, the second floor which held V. I. P., the third floor were where the private rooms are where you can do more then dancing if you had stacks and the fourth floor was where Xavier & I office was.

"Two shot of Hennessy please," I said looking around the club. Niggas came prepared for a show.
"Here you go Ice," the bartender said heading my two shots. I down them and I instantly felt the effect. I felt nice and horny but I wanted to get up on stage and get out of here. I walked over to DJ and waited for him to announce me.
"Alright now the baddest bitch is ready to show out! Her name says it all! Ice!" He said then played Juicy J - Bands that make her dance.
I strutted on the stage and niggas came rushing to the stage. I grabbed the pole and sexually walked around it. I climbed all the way to the top and slid down with legs spread wide open using one hand. I was being showered with hundreds. I landed in a center split and looked around and winked at my audience. Niggas went wild. I got back up and did more tricks that most strippers don't do.

During my third song, I felt eyes on me. I know probably the whole club was watching me but these eyes were different. I ignored it and continued. When Waka Flocka song Round of Applause ended I landed in a split. The whole clubbed was turnt. I made a lot of money and as usual, Daniel helped me gather my money and helped me off the stage.
While walking to the back, I notice this guy with his entourage was leaving. He was handsome and he seemed powerful. He didn't look like your average thug. I ignored him and continued to the dressing room. I thanked Daniel and gave him half of what I made tonight. Daniel's been protecting me since Xavier & I started the club. I look out for him and he looks out for me. I counted my money and stuffed it in one of my duffle bags. I quickly undressed and I put on some sweats and timberlands. I grabbed my stuff and I was out.