Four

Kyng

Today was my club's grand opening and the lines were long. Everybody wanted to come and I was making money. I walked upstairs to the V. I. P. Area and sat down. I was drinking ace of spades when I saw Ice and a Hispanic chick walked in. Ice was wearing a creme form fitted dress with a deep v neckline showing enough cleavage and wore Giuseppe heels with a black clutch. Her hair was bone straight and as usual her make up was flawless. I got up and decided to have a little fun with her. Her friend got up and walked away with my nigga Trent leaving little miss Ice all alone. She was standing next to the bar and I just approached her.
"Looking gorgeous beautiful," I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "You know you can say thank you," I towered her making her look at me.
"Whatever," she said looking into my eyes. She seemed like she was cold hearted but I saw fire in her eyes.
"Have a drink with me," she licked her lips and walked in front of me.
My eyes were on her ass as she walked up the stairs.
I took her up to my office and had drinks delivered there. When we walked in, I closed the door behind us. She sat on my plush white couch and crossed her legs. I poured her a drink and hand it to her. I sat across from her and just stared at her as she sipped on her drink.
"So Ice, are you ready to be mine," I asked as she put down her glass on the table on top of a coaster. She got up and walked around my spacious office.
"I could never be yours," she said with her back turned to me. I smirked and watched her.
"And why not?" I asked spreading my arms over the couch.
"You can't handle me, simply like that," she turned and watched me. I laughed. She amused me. "What's so funny?" She asked.
I got up and walked over to her. She was sitting on top of my desk.
"You," I said blocking her from moving. "It's funny how hard you try to be hard but I got something for you." I whispered in her ear.
"And what do you have for me?" She asked biting on her lower lip. I grabbed her and turned her around. I bent her over. "Spread those legs," she did as I told her.
I lift her dress over her ass, pulled across her thong, pulled out my dick and roughly entered her tight pussy. She moaned out. I grabbed a fist full over her hair and pulled as I fucked her.
"Fuck!" She shouted. "Ooh yes!"
"You still gonna play hard?" I asked smacking her ass.
"Ooh no daddy," I don't like to hear bitches calling me daddy but when she said it, she sounds sexy.
"I thought so," I said holding back my head. She felt good.
She tighten her walls around my dick. I let go off her hair and watched as her pretty ass throw back on me. She looked back at me and winked.
"Fuck!" I groaned.
"You like that daddy ?" She asked flipping her hair over her shoulder.
I pulled out and she pushed me down on the couch. She slipped out of her shoes and thong. She climbed on top of me and took my dick inch by inch. I smacked her ass and she moaned louder. I pulled out her breast and started sucking on them. She rode on my dick, bouncing up and down, like her life depended on it. She did a trick that no other bitch ever did. She turned around and split on my dick. I felt like I was in heaven. She bent over still riding my dick.
"Fuck!" I groaned. I was about to nut and she was still fucking the shit outta my dick.
She turned back around and squirted and I came inside her. I entangled my fingers in her hair and brought her face close to mine.
"I told you before that I own you and don't forget that shit," I said looking into her eyes.
"We'll see about that," I liked her smart mouth. I smirked.
My dick was still hard, I could easily fucked the shit outta her but I cooled on her ass. I gently pulled her off my dick and got up. She got up, pick up her thong and put it in my hand. She slipped on her heels and fixed herself. She grabbed her clutch and as she walked out the door, she looked back at me.
"Don't make a mistake and approach me again, you'll never live after that," she said then winked at me and walked away. I smirked. We'll see about that.