The young vampire Ch.4

Start from the beginning

"Well than lets go great are guests down stairs shall we." Throwing his arm over my shoulder I helped him down the stairs caring most of his weight. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs I slowly helped him walk towards the kitchen. Sitting him down on one of the bar stoles I quickly pulling out some bread and and peanut butter. Making him a quick sandwich. I pulled out a propel bottle from the fridge. Handing it to him I went into the living room everyone's eyes snapped towards me the minute I walked in.

"Sorry about that would anyone like something to drink I have water, propel and Gatorade."I asked politely. Scott looked around at the rest of his pack.

"No thanks but thank you for offering."he stated politely back. Nodding my head I sat down on one of my couches with Liam and stiles.

So umm you all might be wondering who I am or more specifically who I am . Well umm my name is Faith Ha-." I was cut of by my door bell ringing. Smiling softly I got up and walked over to the door. swinging it open I snarled when I noticed my Psychopathic uncle and my dearly beloved older brother. Snarling I pulled open the door. Seth must have heard my growl because he came charging out of the kitchen. Mouth half full of a peanut butter sandwich really Seth.
He came up behind me and shoved he behind him quickly.

"Go up stairs now Seth this Is my fight." I roared charging at Peter. Two arms pulled me back before I could lay a finger on him. Roaring I released my Claws
Flashing my electric purple eyes.

"You fucking killed My sister you fucking Bastard." I roared Venom dripping from my voice.

"Your suppose to be dead I killed. You how are you even Alive." His voice quivered. Taking satisfaction in his terror. I relaxed into Seth's grasp. The whole time Derek just stood their shocked still trying to process what was going down. Seth thinking that I wouldn't attack Peter released me. Clearing any emotion from my face was pretty easy. But that's the part that scares my victims. I don't think of anything when I attack them.

Slowly walking towards Peter one step of mine equaled two of his. Once I was about ten feet away I bolted towards him with inhuman speed faster then a werewolf but not a vampire. Before anyone could catch me I had him pinned against a tree with my K9's bared at him and my claws attached to his throat. Leaning in towards his ear I whispered the worlds that would set any werewolf off.

"Karma's a bitch mutt. The supernatural god likes me a whole lot more then he likes you." He snarled baring his K9's back at me.

"You are just like me a killer." He whispered.

"Possibly yes but only if it means protecting the ones I love. Even if that means I must die in the process." I growled shoving him more harshly against the tree earning a loud groan.

"Oh and Peter I am nothing like you I don't kill for power you Grasshole."I snarled. Releasing him I turned around walking back towards my house.

"Oh and Peter I am going to give you five seconds to get off of my property before I tear your throat out with my claws." I stated releasing my claws for extra effect. I didn't even have to look back already knowing he was running for his life.
I turned around seeing that an audience that had gathered around outside.

Smiling i walked over to Seth seeing that he was in a lot of pain. But still tried to keep a straight face. Grabbing his arm I put it over my shoulder. Allowing him to lean most of his weight onto me which I did not mind at all. As long as it dulls the pain I don't care if I have to carry him.

"Alright so before the door. Bell rang I was going to tell you my Name Is Faith Hale. Derek over there is My older Brother who thought I was Dead but I survived. Then as all of you saw moments ago I attacked Peter the manipulative asshole who Is deathly afraid of me. He killed me when I tried to protect my older sister and I got in his way but as you can see I am alive and walking that because of my old alpha. Anyways long story short I am a hybrid part werewolf protecter and I am also a shifter/Banshee Oh and I am also an Alpha." I finished off telling them who Seth really is. After I was done I invited everyone inside. Walking into the kitchen with Seth. I told everyone to wait in the living room again while I have a small talk with Seth.

" Seth I told you not to do anything that I thought would hurt your leg." I whispered.

"No I will not let you out of my sight I was sent to protect you I-."

"GOD DAMMIT SETH I DONT KNOW WHAT THE SIRENS DID TO YOUR LEG OK. I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS DOING TO YOU ONE MINUTE YOU SAY THAT ITS HEALING BUT FROM WHAT I CAN TELL ITS GETTING WORSE. AND WITH YOU WALKING ON IT IS NOT HELPING so please just go upstairs." I whispered my voice shaking like it always does when ever I'm exhausted and drained. I slowly slide down to the tile flooring in the kitchen.

"Faith are you alright?" Seth questioned his voice quivering nervously. Banging on my door was heard through out the house. Standing up I walked into the living room with a questioning look.

"Are we suppose to be expecting anyone else?" I questioned. Everyone shook there heads. Causally walking towards the door I pulled it open only for a very bloody vampire to fall on top of me.

"Help me please they are after me." She whispered before pasting out.

"Oh my banana! Um Seth is she the vampire you saw!" I yelled from the doorway. Quickly scoping out the surrounding areas of my drive way I was quick to same the door when a siren came charging at it. Sighing I leaned against the door putting as much weight as I could. Pulling the bolt lock into place gave me a little more time to think. Looking down at the young girl my gaze softened. She finally looked peaceful I mean I know I didn't know her that long but I can tell she has been though a lot just like me. Smiling softly at her I slowly kneeled down picking her up. I felt a powerful wind circle around the house. Finally I was wondering when that would kick on. Casually like nothing was happening everyone stared at me shocked when I brought a little young girl in the living room with me. Laying her down carefully i inspected every inch of her well after I pushed all of the boys into the kitchen. I noticed the color on her face start to turn ghostly white. Now I think it is time for me to freak out what the hell is happening to her.

"Can someone please get my phone for me it's on the kitchen counter I need to call someone." All the girls looked at me curious at who I was going to call at a time like this. Liam came running in quickly handing me my iPhone 5 before running out. I looked towards the kitchen curiously. Really confused I looked at the girls who looked as though they where about to burst out laughing. why Liam was acting like that.

And now I have a new character a young vampire!!