-one-

I was sitting in my usual seat for a while randomly scrolling through the books in my kindle looking for something fun to read when my vision was obstructed by something purple and hairy looking. I scrunched up my nose at the sight of it and pulled my head back so I could see it a bit better.

In the process, my eyes landed on a metal ring and my eyes travelled up and the further up my eyes went, the more annoyed I got.

The journey ended at a pair of piercing blue eyes and I rolled mine. When he said he was coming back to the coffee house I really didn't take him serious.

"A flower?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him in question. "I haven't seen that move before."

"Good." He smirked as before dumping the stem of the flower in my half empty glass of water. I frowned at the gesture but he didn't seem fazed by it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I pushed my kindle to the side. There was no way I was going to be getting any reading with this annoying asshole sitting across from me.

"It's day one." He said simply and I frowned at him.

"Day one of?"

"My whole ten day thing."

"You were really serious about that? I said I wasn't interested."

"I know what you said." He said simply, leaning forward to take his wallet and phone from his back pocket. "I was there but I also said that you needed to give me ten days to change your mind about me."

"I didn't agree to this."

"You didn't disagree either." The blonde said with a smirk as he raised his hand and waited for a waitress to come up to him. After ordering two blueberry muffins and coffees he turned back to me with a smug look on his face.

"So you're really sticking to this whole ten day thing?"

"I thought I made that clear yesterday." He leaned forward and played around with the flower he placed in my cup of water a few minutes before.

"So you decided to start with this?" I said disdain as I pointed at the flower he was playing around with.

"What's wrong with this?" He asked frowning at me.

"It's a flower." I said stating the obvious.

"Oh thank god!" He said as he wiped imaginary sweat from his brow. "I thought I had bought a chocolate bar or something."

"No... that's not what I mean." I said in an attempt to sound like less of an ungrateful bitch.

"What do you mean then?"

"It's just that..." I paused because I didn't know where I was going with this. "I mean; it's a flower."

"Didn't we already go over this?"

"It's such a 1955 move. I mean... since the beginning of time guys have been giving girls flowers to impress them. It tends to get old after sixty years."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah... I mean you can only watch an episode so many times. It kind of gets boring after a few times if I must be honest."

"That isn't all true. I mean; I can watch How I Met Your Mother for the rest of my life and I'd be pretty okay with that."

"I cannot watch an episode of a show more than twice. I don't know how people can do that." I said with a frown as the waitress came back with his order.

"People who are passionate about the shows they love."

"It's just stupid." I argued and the waitress giggled. My eyebrows met in the middle as I looked up at her. I don't know why she was giggling because none of us had said anything even remotely funny.

"It isn't." he said sliding the blueberry muffin over to me."

"I don't like blueberry muffins."

"Yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"I saw you order a blueberry muffin more than once here. Stop trying to be difficult." He said as he took a bit of his. "Now back to this flower thing."

"There's nothing to get back to." I said as I picked at the muffin. Truth be told I wanted to marry one of the blueberry muffins this place sold because they were that good. I just wanted to be difficult. "It was an ancient gesture. You tried. It's a shit way to start your ten day thing but your tried."

"No, I was being romantic. This isn't just any flower. It's one of the unusual flowers in the world. I was sitting thinking about how am I going to impress you and I said 'why not get her ten unusual flowers from around the world?' I think it was pretty smart."

"What flower is this?"

"It's called the Bee Orchid. It's mostly found in the Mediterranean. I think it's pretty badass."

"So, all you're going to do is annoy me and get me weird looking flowers for the next nine days?"

"No. I'm as romantic as romantic gets. I have a lot up my sleeve."

"Like what?"

"If I tell you it takes away from the fun in this."

---

I didn't proof read I hardly got sleep because I was up voting... speaking of

.

.

.

.

.

.

WE SLAY!!!!