Helper

Cory and Cayden have been dating dating for one month and three weeks.

Cory and Cayden were laying down on Cayden's bed.

Cayden had his arm around Cory and her head was on his chest.

Promise me you won't get angry? Said Cory

Cayden looked down at his chest and raise his eyebrow.

I promise reply Cayden.

Why didn't you have no interaction with your daughter over a year until now? Asked Cory shyly

Cayden breathe and then breathe out.

Words began to spilled.

In my younger days I used to be "a bad boy player" how my brother quotes me reply Cayden.

At first I got marry with Lisa because I liked her but as I got to know her more she became a pain in the ass said Cayden.

Before I met her and while we were together I used to smoke, drink, and party a lot said Cayden.

I even got high a couple of times added Cayden
rubbing Cory's back.

Cory crane her neck to look at Cayden.

He looked embarrassed telling her he used to get high.

I when I turned 21 I knew I had to stop my ways and stick to school and my job to provide Lacey with everything she ever wanted said Cayden.

So when we divorced I was still in college and me and Lisa agreed Lacey was going to stay with her.

As time went by Lisa asked for more money and we argued more said Cayden.

That's why Lacey lives with her mom said Cayden.

From the time we been together I haven't seen you do those things said Cory.

I know, I don't party, drink,smoke, or get high anymore said Cayden proudly.

Cory leaned over and kiss Cayden's cheek.

Why haven't you tried to reseason with your ex to get Lacey at least during the weekends? Asked Cory

I'm not sure, it's complicated reply Cayden.

When you talk to her it's like rivers flowing water she never stops said Cayden.

If you really care about Lacey them fight for her and think what's best for her said Cory.

She could keep living her life with her mom....

Or you could have her every weekend and holidays said Cory.

I'll think about it reply Cayden.

Cayden felt like questioning Cory about her life.

He was always the one in the relationship spilling all his secrets and his life.

Cory was the listener.

It was like she was just the audience.

You don't have any stalker ex-boyfriends? Asked Cayden

Nope reply Cory.

I haven't had 30 boyfriends like you imagine, I only had three serious boyfriends and two random ones said Cory.

You're my fourth serious boyfriend said Cory smirking.

What else said Cayden.

You won't want to hear it, all my break ups were always messy said Cory.