"Zabuza Momochi, also known as the demon of the mist, one of the seven ninja swordsmen of the mist, master of the silence kill" Kakashi informed his. I notice the flog got thinker. Kakashi moved his headband and opening his eye showing his eye, which was red with tree tomes in it. A Sharingan.

" The copy cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan eye, said to know a 1000 jutsu. It's an honor" he said. "Well shall me began" he said and I realized that he was over to where his sword was caught in a tree. he pulled it out and he and Kakashi began.

Every hand sign Zabuza made, Kakashi made it the same time, until a water clone got behind Kakashi's water clone. The water clone slides the clones throat, blood turning to water. Another clone of Kakashi got behind the Zabuza clone and I didn't even notice until it was too late.

"Water prison jutsu" the real Zabuza said the Kakashi was trapped.

"Hand over the bridge builder and your sensei lives" he said.

"GO NOW AND GET TAZUNA OUT OF HERE" Kakashi shouted and I gritted my teeth.

"Even if you did got that he was kill you then come after us and you are our only hope" I said making hand signs.

"Blood Style: Protection shield" I said slashing my palm of my right hand and making a clear red dome around, Tazuna and the others, leaving me outside. "You will have to get through me" I growl feeling rage like never before boil up. How dare he touch my friend and my sensei. I made more hand signs "Blood style: Bloody Knight" I shout/screamed. Blood surrounds my body and Crystallized. When it shatter, I was lefted with light armor and a sword like his owe.

"Interesting, I have not seen that style in many years" he smirked. I at him with the inhuman speed and strength the armor provided. I cut down clone after clone until I got to the real thing. I was about to slash him when an another clone popped up. This one was stronger than the others. I blocked and attacked but he couldn't get a hit and I was running out of time. I faked a left and slashed right. The water clone fell and just before I cut off his wrist, Zabuza withdraw it from the prison and instead slashed my stomach just as the jutsu time limit was up. I fell flight backwards, smashing into my own barrier, making the armor/sword and barrier shatter.

I lay there on the ground, completely drained. Sakura was the first by my side.

"You idiot, you idiot, you idiot" she shouted at me. "what were you thinking?" she asked.

"H-he was going to hurt you guys, my big sister instincts kicked-d in and I got angry" I laughed.

"We need to stopped the bleeding" Tazuna, why was he so worried. It took all my afford but I raised my hand and crystallized the blood stopping the bleeding.

"I can sleep how, I am so tired, so tired" I asked and I saw Naruto looking worried. "I am not dying Naruto, I just over did it. I just need some rest" I said closing me. I started humming.

"No don't. what are you humming" Sakura asked.

"It's a lullaby my mother sang and I used to sing my brother"

"Can you sing it?" she said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and sleep my mask being lifted off.

(bold is song lyrics)

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby

back to the years, loo-li lai-lay

and I'll sing you to sing and I'll you tomorrow

bless you with love, for the road that you go

May you sail fair; to the far fields of fortune,

with diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet,

and may you need never to banish misfortune;

May you find kindness in all that you meet

May there always be angels, to watch over you;

to guide you each step of the way

to guard you and keep you safe from all harm;

loo-li loo-li lai-lay

May you bring love and may you bring happiness;

be loved in return, till the end of your days;

Now, fall off to sleep, I'm not meaning to keep you

I'll just sat for a while and sing loo-li, lai-lay

May there always be angels, to watch over you;

to guide you each step of the way

to guard you and keep you safe from all harm;

loo-li loo-li lai-lay

I felt tears running my face. Memories of my mother and me and my brother, her voice like a angle. I drifted off.

(Naruto p.o.v)

I watch in shock, as she started to sing, her whole body was in white aura. It was warm and welcoming, and she looked like an angelic. When I looked at cut, it was healing. I watch as a tangle of the light, found Kakashi who badly injured and enveloped him. I saw bruise disappear and cuts heal. How can see do this seemingly without knowing. What she stopped make face looked so peaceful.

"Why?" Tazuna asked, "After all I said to her she dived at me. I would have been chopped in have if she didn't" he said sounding worried and that made my blood boil.

"I don't know the full story of what see went though big she had to grow up very quick, she is stubborn and reckless and overprotective and very scary when she wants to be, but see is kind and sweet and she would hesitate to put her own life at risk for have friends. She promised to get you home safely, and she doesn't break promises" I say gritting my teeth and picking her up bridal style. Sakura and Sasuke helped Kakashi by taking one of his arms each.

"My house is just down the road, I would be honored if you stayed" he said leading the way.