"Thank you Yuki, I needed that" he said.

"Just trust Iruka, now what do you said to ichiraku ramen on me" I said ruffling his hair, making him smile a small sad smile and nodded.

7 bowls of ramen later, we were standing outside, our apartment. I watch Naruto go in his apartment before doing the same. That night I went straight to bed and fell into a restless slumber.

The next I was woken up by loud banging on my door. I looked at my clock and saw it flashing 8:00AM, in big red print. I dragging myself out of bed and made my way to the door. When I opened the door a flash of blonde hair tackled me to the ground. I winced at the pain in my back and head. When I opened my eyes, I saw Naruto, with the big grin I know and love.

"What's into you, I can see you're in a better mood, what I miss, Sakura and you going out" I laughed pushing him off and standing up. He shook his head, then he show me the cloth head band, with the metal leaf symbol on.

"You did it! Oh my god! You did it!" I said jumping for joy. It kind of hurt because I was not wearing a bra but it made me happy he didn't stare. "How? When? Did you steal it" I said stopping a minute.

"I did steal it, Believe it! I'll tell you all about it on the way to the academy hurry and get dress I am boiling the kettle for ramen" he grinned. I grinned back, I was overjoyed and I was about to go back inside, when Naruto caught the hem of the knee length baggy shirt I slept in. "You know it was what you said to me, thank you" he smiled.

"Now you know that I can be smart when I want to be, you should listen to me more often" I said turning away and going inside my apartment.

Naruto told me the whole story about this Mizuki saying that if Naruto manage to grad the scroll of seals the he could granulate with everyone and then Iruka show up and stuff went down and Naruto beat he to a bloody purl, then Iruka was nice enough to give him a head band and I wasn't there. As from today I was a ninja, I decide the a new outfit was in order. So I was wearing a red long sleeved top the stopped above my belly button with a long sleeved black fish net top on top of that. With a matching skirt that went down to my knees. The skirt also had two slits on the side to provide easy movement. To top it off I had my black head band to tight back my now chin length hair and my brothers ring on my chain around my neck. I had senbon needles strapped to both thighs, and I had to saw when walking with Naruto to the academy, I turned a few heads.

Me and Naruto walked into the academy class, hopefully for the last time but no know. I picked my finger and while Naruto was stalking over to Sasuke I practiced making different object and people and animal out of blood. I must have caught the attention of some people because the thing I knew I had a small crown. It was Hinata of was smiling a very small and then Kiba and his dog, Akamaru. I smiled at them when I noticed, spitting the ball in two and making a small dog run around Kiba that looked like the small dog on his head, the other half into a butterfly that landed on her finger and crystallized. The dog did the same when it jumped into Kiba hand and curl up and looking asleep.

"T-Thank you, Yuki" Hinata stuttered. I smiled at her.

"Your welcome" I replied.

"How did you do that?" Kiba asked as Akamaru yipped on top his head.

"It's my Kekkei genkai called 'blood lust', it allows me to maturation blood, it doesn't half to be mine but I prefer to do that because I produce blood cells at an inhuman rate so I always have the amount my body needs" I explained. Kiba smirked.

"this has gone to be the weirdest gift I have ever got" he said holding the dog up to the light and looking at it.

"If you don't like it I can take it back" I said going to take the curled up dog but Kiba pulled it close to him.

"I never said that" he almost shouted and that set me off giggling. My giggle turned to all right laugher when I saw Sasuke locked lips with Naruto. They pulled away really fast but the damage had been done.

"So that's why Sasuke hates fangirls but he has bad taste in men" I said wiping my eyes.

"It's not like that Naruto kissed me"

"No I was pushed" and before I knew it Naruto was being beaten up. He was only lefted alone when Iruka enter the room. I got up and dragged Naruto to our seats.

"Okay class, from today on you are Genin and I am no longer your teacher. I will be assigning you to teams who I sure you will bond with and create lifelong friendships..." he when on but I zoned out until he said. "Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno..." Naruto jumped for joy while Sakura slumped. "Sasuke Uchiha..." Naruto slumped and Sakura jumped for joy. "and because it's a odd number Yuki Tora will be joining that team" he finished. Me and Naruto jumped for joy and Sakura slumped again, while Sasuke looked as bored as ever but I think I saw a small smile but I think it was just my eyes.

After Iruka was done with the teams which had been delayed because of Naruto's complaining, he put his clip bored down and turned to the class.

"While you while meat your Sensei's at noon today, I hope you are successful in the ninja world, class dismissed".