Sympathetic

Chapter 5
( The next later )
Finns pov :
I haven't spoken to Rachel since she tried to commit suicide and she's still in the hospital . Kurt says they put her on meds and Ms.Pilsbury is going to be seeing her once she gets back to school . I still have her suicide note that she wrote. I just can't believe she wrote all that , how could I not see it , how could I not see her pain . She was right I don't know her anymore I wish I did but I don't. I walked into glee club and sat down behind Quinn, Santana, and Brittney . They were all talking about Rachel. "I bet she just did it for attention. " Santana said. "She's such a little faker I can't believe Finn ever went out with her." Brittney said. "Just wait till she gets back to school ." Quinn said. "Thats it! Mr.Shue I need to say something! " I demanded. "Okay go ahead. " He told me . I got up and said , "Do you guys even care that Rachel almost took her own life yesterday?" I asked them. They stared at me blankly. "I mean come on you guys she almost died and nobody seems to even care about that. " I said. "Its not our fault Berry took our advice." Quinn said. "Thats just it Quinn it is . It because you tormented her that she cut herself and tried to end her life . After all she's done for you Quinn you still don't give a damn about her . I mean for god sakes she was the only one who was there after you got pregnant and Santana and Brittney abondoned you along with your parents! " I yelled furiously. "Okay Finn I think you should calm down." Mr.Shuester said. "No I won't calm down." I said. "Don't blame us Huckleberry Finn it wasn't just us you cheated on her ." Santana said. "And I hate myself for it every day Santana. It makes me sick though that none of you even seem to care. In my opinion we should all atleast try to be sympathetic for Rachel. Because she's done so much for us . " I said. I looked at Quinn and said "For all of us." I said and left.