Part 9

Crystal's POV

I woke up to the sound of peace for once, I walked to the kitchen; still rubbing my eyes.  I left my blade in my room, which now I wish I hadn't. one minuet it was quiet the next one of Clint's arrows came flying in, I grabbed the lid of a sauce pan. it blew me to the other side of the room, I knew it was too good to last. he jumped out thinking he got me, he's wrong. we ran at each other, right at the last minuet I flipped over him; activating three of his arrows. he got stuck to the wall, next Thor and Hulk came at me. I was gettin impatient, there gonna wake the kids.

Thor threw his hammer at me, I smiled moving out of the way.  the hammer hit Hulk in the face, then they started to fight each other. now there's only Tony, Steve and oh and Natasha, well this is gonna be fun. I dropped the lid and ran to get my blade but Tony got in the way, he put his hand up and as he fired it I jumped out of the way, he hit Steve. THIS IS STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES!

*three min later*

I took down almost all, just Steve left. I huffed, out of all people Steve had to go along. 

"alright, I have had it Stark, what are you trying to prove" I dropped my knife, I grabbed when I was fighting. I felt bad coz I stabbed Steve, but to be fair they attacked me. Steve winsted coz of the pain, I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a towel. I put it on his arm and slightly smiled at him.

"sorry.., you may head stitches"