Part 1

Crystal's POV 

Pretending to have a family and acutely having a family is two different things, but that can't be helped. There's tons of people living on the streets of New York...and yeah you could say it's my job to keep them safe, there's nothing worse then being out on the streets at night with nowhere to go and rest. 

I walked down a street that connects me to the old lunatic asylum, near confederate park. I had a big bag on my back fall with sweets, chocolates,drinks and I manged to get three large pizzas; which were in my hands of course. I looked around to see if I was followed as always, then I opened the bottom right window and entered the building. Soon as I fell through the small half-broken window, you could hear the running of little feet coming my direction. One minute I was standing the next I was on my butt with four children on top of me, with big hungry smiles on there faces. I sat up and put the pizzas and my bag as well as my sword down on the floor next to me, letting the families eat. I laded on the floor thinking how it would be like to have a family, in a nice worm house with friends coming over now and then. When I looked up, the families were cuddled up together apart from one girl in the corner without a blanket on. I smiled, pulling out a red blanket from my bag and signaled the young girl to come over to me. She smile shakily, walking over and sat on my lap. I rapped the red blanket around her, so I could get her as worm as possible; within seconds she fell asleep on my lab snuggling in to my chest.

It was probably early in the morning, about one or two I say. anyway, I placed the young girl on the floor and grabbed my blade and heading out the the streets of New York. I jumped from rooftop to rooftop looking for any trouble people might need from me, sure enough someone did. The young girl had brown hair with blonde highlights, she wore some kind of catsuit with a logo on it(S.H.I.L.E.D) and she had a gun in her left hand. The man she had the gun pointed to wore a green suit with a different logo on it(Hydra). 

"stupid girl, you can't aspect me to believe that gun has bullets in it" I smiled, jumping down from the building as the same time as thrusting out my sword and landing in front of the man. 

" that may not, but this will bring you pain" I said, swinging my sword and cutting the man on the cheek. just as I was about to struck again, someone called what I believe was the young girls name. without wanting to know what they would do to me, I ran in to the shadows and watched as they talked. 

Missy's POV 

As I was about to thank this girl who saved my butt, but if my dad gave me a pack of bullets then I wouldn't of needed saving. Anyway, Tony Stark called out my name and when I turned back around she was gone. this is what we said,

"T; Missy, your father is going nuts all cause you thought it would be funny to sneak out and hoping someone wouldn't find out

Me; well I should be allowed out as I'm not a little girl anymore, Tony

C; she has a point there

N; yes, but you should have asked first Missy. you know have your dad gets

S; I think it's best that we get Missy back to the carrier and let Fury sort this out in the morning" 

something shined when a car drove past and we all saw it happen, Bruce walked and picked up some kid of throwing star. he hold it up to show up, I'm not going to lie I was hoping for the girl to get it but I guess I was wrong.