Part 2

Crystal's POV

I followed the strange people to a tall building that had the letter 'A' at the top in light. I smiled to myself knowing I gained a good challenge, they would suspect that I'd go through the back or through the vents. There wrong, I went through the front door with them. I kept to the shadows, following the man in the metal suit. He seemed to be talking to some kind of computer, I think he called it JARVIS.

"alright JARVIS, from the description Missy gave us. find all files on this girl"  Metal man commanded the computer, JARVIS only replied with 'yes sir'. Few minutes past and NO files were found of me, I chuckled to myself.

 "Mr Stark, there seem to be a young girl that fits the description in the corner of the room" stupid computer! I drew my blade and stepped out as this Stark held up his hand.

"who are you and how did you get in here!?" he sounds cheesed off ha-ha. I held my blade tight, I know the others would have known by now.

"my name is Crystal and I came through the front door with you" he lowered his hand and he had a smirk on his lips. the others ran in one with a blue, white and red shield one with a hammer, one with guns, one with a bow and arrows, then there was a green monster and finally the girl. the girl looked very happy to see me, I wonder why. everyone lowered their weapon's and looked at me with wide eyes, it was creepy. I don't know why but I feel safe with them, in return I put my blade back in it's case. Missy ran up to me and hugged me tightly, thanking me for saving her.

"I'm impressed kiddo, your the only person who manged to sneak in without being seen by any of us" I smiled, being prod of myself. I walked up to the table and grabbed my throwing star, plopping it in my back pocket. 

"I only came to get what belongs to me, but thank you for your compliment metal man" I threw a smoke bomb and jumped out the window, landing on the roof and started to head 'home'.