Part 3

The sun started to rise, making me smile at the lovely view. I slid down the building, avoiding the shop keeper. out side the shop there was baskets of apples, pineapples, bananas and my first in-stinks was to.... grab a basket. I switched a few fruit over and headed back to the asylum. as normal, I cheeked to see if I was followed; what  I didn't see made me feel a little uneasy. I again fell through the small broken down window, hearing the sound of little feet of the children; I placed the basket of a huge amount of fruit down and in-braced myself for a hug. surely it came, we all fell backwards laughing.

"everyone grab a fruit" I get up seeing the same little girl in the corner crying, I smiled picking up a pineapple and a knife; walking over to talk. I sat beside her pealing the pineapple into chunks for her to eat, I handed her the fruit. she hugged me, crying into my chest; telling me whats wrong. I walked to my bag and got out a little teddy bear, then walked back to the girl.

"here, this use to be mine when I got scared. keep it safe" I say handing the bear to her, with a smile planted on my face.

"thanks, i love it" my smile grew bigger and we hugged once more. I got up holding out my hand to her, she gladly took it.