1} The Same

Your P.O.V

You just scrolled through your phone bored, waiting for one of your friends to text you. You've been refreshing your Instagram feed every five seconds now and nothing new has been posted.

You huffed, annoyed. "WHY IS MY LIFE SO BORI-"

RING! RING! RING!

You heard your phone suddenly vibrate and raised an eyebrow. You just shrugged and answered it, forgetting to look at the caller ID.

"Hello? Y/N here at your service!" You said cheerily.

"H-hi Y-Y/N.." You heard the voice reply and instantly knew who it was.

Ah the lemon child, Jeremy Fitzgerald.
One out of your 5 best friends, Mike, Scott, Fritz and Vincent.

"Hey Jere-bear! What's up?" You grimes whilst talking to the chestnut-haired night guard.

"Oh, u-um. The g-guys and I were j-just a-about t-to have a m-movie m-marathon at my p-place and I-I was wondering.. I-if.. Y-you maybe w-wanted to c-come? Y-you d-don't h-have to! I-it's just-"

You giggle as you cut him off, he was always so adorable when he shutters and when he was nervous about stuff.

"Jeremy of course! I'd love to come! Plus, being at home by myself is boring me. So I'll be there in five! Bye Jere!"

"See us th-there Y/N!" He stuttered a bit as he hung up.

You just smiled and thought to yourself, 'The same ol' Jere that I adore.'

You hopped off your bed as you got ready, you picked out a [F/C] hoodie and combined it with a nice [O/F/C] skater skirt.

You smiled as you looked into the mirror and winked at yourself, "lookin' good Y/N."

You chuckled at how silly you could be sometimes.

"Yo Ace! I'mma be out with the boys! Catch ya' later!" You shouted to your roommate, who was in her room playing Life is Strange, whilst walking out the door.

"K! Be back soon!" Ace replied. Ace was your roommate, she was the typical nerdy gamer girl who would be too anti-social to talk to anyone, but she was comfortable with you since you were her roommate/close friend. She was slightly short with short dyed-green hair. She wore glasses and would usually be seen wearing a Fall Out Boy or 21 Pilots T-Shirt.

"I will!" As you closed your apartment door and went to drive your motorcycle.

You placed your helmet on and buckled it as you started getting your engine ready.

You then drove off into the direction of Jeremy's house.

----------------------------------------------

Eh? Eh? How'd I do for the first chapter? Did you guys like it? Comment and leave responses! That always helps me! Well I hope you don't mind adding my OC Ace as your roommate :3
I just thought since the night watch job doesn't pay that much you'd need someone to help you with Cx

Until next time~!