Kids in the Dark

I sat there with my head in my hands as the world around me kept going on. I was tired as hell and that whole scene with the newbie and my mate was just giving me a headache. I needed to do something to get all this stress out. I sat there with my friends arguing about some stupid ass shit that I really didn't want to here. I reached in my bag for my beats and plugged them into my phone.Music started to play then the idea hit me like a fucking truck! "Guys let's throw a glow party tonight." I said moving my headphones out of the way. They looked at me with no emotion before smirking. "Okay what the fuck is up now?" I said glaring at their smirks. "Oh nothing....it's just the almighty Alpha Velonica wants to throw a wild high school party on the first day of school!" Jessica said while faking the cheerleaders voice. Derek just started laughing his ass off. I swear he was high off his ass. I just laughed at her and then smiled at them with my innocent smile. They knew something was up when I gave them that smile. "Shit she's gonna do something if we don't help her." Derek said."DON'T TAKE MY WEED AWAY AGAIN!!!! I'LL HELP YOU. I PROMISE JUST NOT MY BABY!" they screamed at the same time. I laughed and then heard a deep, rich laugh that just sounded like honey to me. I looked back and saw my mate looking at us. I gave him a quick flirty smile then turned back around. This was going to be an epic party and it's all thanks to Kids in the Dark.