WTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

I split all the newbies into 3 groups. Looking them all over to see how this whole thing would work out. I could already see some hostility in thw groups which won't fly with me. See here at this wonderful place adults like to call school, we have a system already worked out. No one and I mean no one is hostile towards anyone. The preps, jocks, nerds, emos, goths, and cheerleaders all get along. Seeing as their Alpha (*cough* *cough* ME *cough* *cough*) is here to protect everyone. No violence, no one gets kicked out. Simple. If there is hostility then you deal with me. I'm not a fun person to deal with when shit like that happens. I decied that the cutie would be in my group along with his beta. I like to keep an eye on them. I could see that a lot of girls were happy that he was joining my group. Some even tried to stand closer. I heard my fox growl in my head and let her chill out.

Monica and Jason came to me for futher instructions. "Jason you take your group and start at the east end, Monica west end. I'll take them to the second floor and we'll meet back here. I'll have the principal excuse you guys from class. Make sure you inform them of everything including the main rules. Alright take your groups and go!" I said in one breath. They smiled and nodded before leading their groups. I smirked and turned to my group. "Alrighty Newbies. I'm alpha Velonica. You can call me Vee or Alpha. We'll be starting this tour on the second floor and by the time I'm done, you'll be find shortcuts to your classes. Now if you'll follow me, I'll tell you our main rules." I said strutting out of the office. I turned around to face the crowd when I saw a girl flirting with my mate. I growled out loud this time and everyone froze...except the girl. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!"