Chapter 21

After all the drama that happened with jj , I just wanted to spend time with Jack.

"Hey babe , the janoskians premier is tomorrow. We should go" Jack suggest , while getting up to get a water from the fridge.

"I don't know. I don't have anything to wear." I complain to him.

"Nash's cousin is a dress designer , I'm sure she can fix you up something by tomorrow." Jack insist.

"Are you sure?" I ask. I felt that jj wouldn't want me there. After a few begs from Jack I was obligated to go.

_____

"Its beautiful" I smile at my self in the mirror. And twirl in the dress. The strapless dress was lavender and had a long ending to it.

"You look gorgeous" Jack pops out from the curtains and just stairs at me.

"Thanks baby" I walk down from the stand and kiss jacks forehead.

"Oh I can get you a makeup artist and a hair stylist" Jack says while holding my hand to walk me to the dressing room.

"Jack please , it's fine" I say as I look up at him and smile at him.

"They'll be here before 5" Jack smirks and walks away.

______

After hair and makeup I felt like a queen. The hair stylist gave me highlights and put my hair up in a fancy bun. The makeup artist gave me a smokey eye with a plum lip ,  to go with the dress.

I throw on my nude heels and start to walk to jacks room. He also had a personal dresser , and hair stylist.

I knock first before entering. Jack was wearing ripped jeans , a long black shirt with a jacket. He also had on his usual vans.

"You look amazing" we both said in unison. We both laugh and I walk up to him to give him a kiss.

"Ready?" Jack says while laying his forehead on mine. I nod and we walk out.

___
Arriving at the event. All I could see was flashing lights and all I could hear was questions being thrown at us.