Don't mess with her otp

Your POV
You grab Gakushu's hand and lead him to the closest floor. You both burst through the door as people look at you in confusion. Looking around you spot the elevator. You run straight to it and press the button. Waiting for it to come up u push Gakushu into the nearest store.

"Stay here. They'll follow me" he looks at you and nods. You smile and run to the elevator. A couple is in it already. You press the 4 button. And as the door closes you see nagisa and karma burst through the door. He spots you after scanning. You smile as the doors close. You have to find Sam.

Karma's POV
Me and nagisa run up the stairs and go through the door Gakushu and yn went though. Scanning I spot her in the elevator. She smiles at me..?
I run to the elevator and read the number.
"4, that's 2 floors down" I grab nagisa by the wrists and pull him twoards the door we came out of. But before going through it I feel someone watching me. I ignore it and follow nagisa.

Nagisa slides down the railing on his stomach and I jump down to the levels of the doors.

I was there first of course.
Running through the door I see yn and Sam.. Both waving at us. Sam holding bags and yn smiling like nothing happened. I walk up to her.

"Where is he??"

"He's back upstairs. Probably left by now, he's changed.." She pulls her phone out. There's a picture of Gakushu smiling with tears coming from his eyes. I grab the phone.

"Why do u have this picture??"

"Proof" I was so mad. But..

"Proof huh..?" I hand her the phone.

"I don't need proof, id believe you right away." I walk over to her and hug her. Putting her head in my chest as I put my chin on her head. I can hear nagisa gagging and Sam screeching. I sweat drop. Then I feel yn giggle. I smile and look at our friends.

She's given all of these friends to me..
She's my everything.. Idk what id do if I'd lose her.. I put my face into her neck... I feel...
Your POV
Karma puts his face in your neck. It tickles at first but the you feel something wet and warm. You look at Sam and nagisa and motion them away.
As Sean walks closer with bags covering every inch of his body Sam tackles him and he screams. You smile slightly. Then You lift his head up.

"Karma.." He's crying.. His face is all flushed he has little sniffs.
"Why are you crying now?" You smile slightly putting your hand to his cheek. He takes his hand and puts it in yours as he closes his eyes.

"Thank you." You look at him confused.

"For what?" He opens his eyes and looks into yours.

"For loving me" your heart skips a beat. He's blushing.. Smiling... And stroking your cheek. Now your blushing.

"How can I not love you?" You smile. His smile grows wider.

"Thank you for loving me. And helping me make friends.." He grabs your chin and pulls you towards him. You both close your eyes and then get interrupted by Sean "clearing his throat"

You both look at him "Get a roo-" he gets cut off by Sam punching his square in the cheek. You both try to hold in your laughs.

"HEY BOY? YOU TRYIN TO DIE?" She yells at him as she bends down to face him. "YOU RUINED MY OTP MOMENT" you both burst out laughing. Then nagisa became courageous and Walks up to her.

"Uh s-Sam?"

She turns around and she looks like the devil himself
"WHAT" nagisa jumps back.

"T-the guys in t-the store" he points to the store window and she follows his finger. Then she sees a bunch of dudes taking pictures of her. And her cleavage. You cover you mouth trying not to laugh cuz u knew what was coming. Sean finally stood up and faced you and karma begging for help. Karma just wrapped his arm around your waist. And ignored him.

"YOU BASTARDS!" She punches Sean  sending him flying towards you. Karma picks u up bridal style steering clear of the flying boy.

Sam bargees into the store and throws the guys around. Breaking their phones. Karma and nagisa help Sean up.

"We should get out of here.." You say trying to help.

"Yeah before we get charged for damage..." You all head for the elevator. Nagisa clicks the button as Sean rests on his and karma's shoulders.

"Be carful Sam.." You smile back where she was. The guys are all in the elevator waiting.

Your smile fades and your eyes widen as a manikin comes flying at you. You dodge and get in the elevator.

"DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME!"
Sam yells

You all click the same button.

The close door button. Even Sean had enough strength to do it.

You all laughed.

"She's gunna be pissed. Prepare for punishment" you laugh.

"What kind of punishment?" Karma asks. You glare at him.

"Not that kind of punishment.. Sicko" He giggles.

Should I end it here? Or should I keep going?