I need her now. I need him now.

WARNING THERE IS SEXUALLY STUFF HERE!
Just saying :3
And if u don't want to read it wait for the next chapter!

Karma's POV
"ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THIS ON PURPOSE?" I yell as we both run around the room. I tackle her on to her bed.

"No you have. Magical. Powers." She spits out trying to get away from me.

I look down.

The situation I'm in right now..
I don't know if it's a good one.
Or bad..

I grab her wrists and hold them down above her head. She looks up at me.

"K-karma..? Are u okay?" I lean down and kiss her. She's surprised at first but she starts kissing me back. I let go of her wrists and put my hands flat on the bed by her head. She takes her arms and wraps one around my neck while she runs her fingers through my hair. It felt amazing..

I stand and sit on the bed then pick her up and put her on my lap facing me. She takes my shirt off and pushes me down on the bed.

Someone's eager..

She leans down and kisses my neck I groan.

What is this girl doing?

Your POV
His bear chest is so warm. His abs.
His red hair is so soft.
His groan is so sexy.
Do You really wanna do this..? You thought.

You start kissing and biting his neck. Trying to find that spot.
He moans all of the sudden so u keep biting that spot. You feel his hands on your shoulders. And he pushes you off to the side landing on the bed.
He gets on top of you.

"Yn~" he leans down and starts kissing you neck and chest area. You yelp when u feel his hand traveling up your bear stomach and grab your boob. He slowly leaned up to be nose to nose with u.
His face was flushed. His nose, ears and cheeks were red and his eyes looked full of lust.

He leaned down and kissed you while he massaged your boob.
You feel him lick your bottom lip. You open your eyes and look into his. You weren't gunna let him stick his tongue in your mouth so u closed your eyes again. U could feel his grin.

He moved his hand lower and lower. Hitting a sensitive spot making you gasp. And taking the chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. He explored every inch. But you fought and tried to get him out. He won of course.

You feel you face heat up when u hear him unbuckle his pants. He takes his tongue back in his mouth and continues to kiss you. So u bit his lip causing him to pull away.

You crawl out from under him and stand in front of him sitting on the bed. His pants partially undone so their revealing his blue boxers.
You lean down and put your hands on the waist of the pants. And you smirk up at him pulling them off and throwing them to a side of the room. Then crawling on top of him and kissing him, running your fingers through his hair as he scratches down your spine. You feel something below you and you stop to look at him. His face is bright red.

You start kissing him again and grind on his lap. You can hear his moans as you did so. You press up against him. You feel him tense up probably because your boobs are on his bear chest.

You start kissing his neck again and you can hear his heaving breathing and moaning clearly.
After you found his spot you got up and pulled off his boxers. Not paying any attention to his thing and him putting on the condom. Slowly kneeling above him he looks up at you.

"You sure..?" His voice sounds worried yet pleading to keep going. You nod at him and slowly lower yourself on to him. He slowly slides in as you let out a big moan.

Karma groans loudly as he places his hands on your hips. You feel all of him inside you.

"S-so b-big" you moan out words as he helps bounce you up and down with his hands.

"Y-you're so tight Yn" he moves one of his hands to your breast and massages it. You moan.

After a few minutes in this position he got you on the bed on all fours. As he kneels behind you. You feel him at your entrance. You yelp as he puts the tip in. Then slides all the way.
Grabbing you hips he jerked in and out. Giving you mainly pleasure but some pain. You moan loudly as he hit a good spot.
"Hit it again!" You scream. He continuously hits that spot making you moan louder and louder.

"Harder karma! Harder!" You feel him grab you H/l h/c and pull as he hit the spot again. Somehow it felt good for him to pull your hair. You hear him moan louder.

"Y-yn I-I feel." He thrusts harder and pulls your hair harder. He pulls out and flips you on your back. Lifting up your lower half so he can get to it.
"Yn. I. Wanna. Try. Something" he says Taking off the condom. Then sliding into you. It feels different without the condom.

"I-it feels b-eetter" he starts to thrust in harder.

"K-krama!" You feel your stomach build up. Something's coming.
All of a sudden all the pressure leaves your body and you breath heavily. As karma thrusts back into you making you squirm.

"I-I'm g-gunna.." He thrusts faster
"N-not I-I-in m-m-me b-baka" he pulls out and a fluid goes all over your stomach and legs. You breath heavily as he moans stroking himself to make sure that's it. He falls down next to you and you place you head on his chest.

He's asleep.

You kick the dirty blanket off the bed and pull up a new one from the end of your bed covering you both. And falling asleep.

Well.. That was really awkward to write.
The things I do for you guys XD oh well. I said this was going to be a lemon so yeah! And this was my first time writing girl on boy.. I write yaoi.. So I had to read other stories to figure out how to write this.

Next chapter- class trip
(Should I start saying what the title of the next chapter will be?)