What do u want to know..?

As your walking you feel as if your being watched. It's 6:43am. Who'd follow someone this early?

You start walking faster holding your bag to your chest.
'Once I hear a foot step I'll run' you thought.
The air was silent. It was like nothing was moving. Even the birds were quiet. You focused your hearing behind you. Your really good at hearing. It's one of your 'good assassin qualities' as karma said.

You still heard nothing but you felt their eyes on you So u kept walking. You have never been so freaked out except that one day on Halloween at the amusement park. You never liked clowns again. And the building incident is another story.. It didn't freak u out as much as this. The stare felt devilish and evil. You grab your little mirror out of your bag and hold it up so u can see behind you. 'Nobody..' You look at your eyes. The E/c is a dull color now. Your so focused you look like an assassin. You put the mirror back in your bag.

Walking for about a minute you heard a foot step. That sent you running but before you could take the fist step someone grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widen. 'I didn't hear them get close at all. How the hell did they get so close' you start turning your head to look at them but then..

"Turn around or make a sound. I'll hurt you" you heart stopped. 'They'll hurt me..? Wait.. That voice... It can't be..' You feel them lean down by your ear.
"I know you know who I am" you could feel his smirk against your ear. You absolutely hated it.

"What do u want." You say plainly. He lets go of your wrist. 'There's no point in running' you thought. He walked around Infront of you and leaned down face to face with you. His dull purple eyes looked in to yours. You glare at him.

"I want to know something.. And your in the class I want to know about.." He turned around and you were looking at the back of his head. He moved his head a bit to look at you from the side.

"Why not walk me to school?" His eyes.. They remind you of one of those crazy killers from those anime shows you watch. A horrible aura coming from him. His smirk is evil looking. As your walking he puts a headphone in his ear. He glances at you. You're walking next to him.

"Wanna listen?" He asks. You glance back at him. "No thanks." You look back ahead. And he shrugs. The weird part is he starts singing.. (The video above is what he's listening too)

"As the Sun steps down  and escapes the day, we'll calmly walk away, walk away from the fray. When the structure falls and all else fails, We will build it once again~" you glare in front of you.

'He's annoying. I mean. He said he was going to hurt you. But what the heck? This isn't scary it's just ridiculous. Like why would my kidnapper or should I say stalker sing at a time like this?'  You sweat drop.

You look over at him. He has his hands in his pockets and has his bag around his wrist as he hums to the song that's playing in his left ear.

'What are you doing Gakushu..?'