Someone save me

Silence...
That's all that's happening right now between you and Gakushu.
'Why does Sam's brother have to be this scary..' You sweat drop.

Gaku is walking a little bit ahead of you so u get your phone out of your bag looking at the back of his head to see if he notices. You press the side button and unlock your phone, press the call button, and click 'Karma<3' the phone rings but you have it on silent so Gaku can't Hear it or karma when he talks.

Karma answers.

"Gakushu, why are you taking me to school.." You say loud enough for karma to hear.

Karma's POV
I'm sitting on yn's bed going through her stuff.

"I'm bored!" I groan. Then my phone rings. I grab it and read the screen.

"Yn..? Why would she be calling me..?" I answer.

"Hello? Yn?"

Silence.
"Yn..?"

Then she speaks.
"Gakushu, why are you taking me to school.."
'Gakushu?!? Why the hell is she with him?!' I listen to the phone closer.

"Well, yn.. Just so happens nobody's at school"
"Well I'm not going to your school.."
I hear him laugh.
"Ya well you are now" he laughs again. Then I hear yn yelp.
I panic

"YN?!?" Gaku laughs and it's closer to the phone.

"Hey karma, how are you?" I grind my teeth.

"Bastard.."

"Oh well I got to go, me and your little girlfriend here are going to the top of the school building. We'll see if she lives this time" my heart stops. 'He knew she fell?! How?!'

Flashback(still karma)~
As me and yn are falling I look over at the windows. I see our reflection. She's crying. Tears flying up. Then as if in slow motion. We pass a window and I see a figure. He walks to the window and looks down at us as we fall but then goes back in.

Flashback over~

'dammit!!' I slam my head into my lap.

"We'll see if you can save her this time, or will your teacher come to the rescue?" I hear a beep. He hung up.

"FUCK!" I grab my jacket and run down the stairs.

Your POV
"Gaku please stop!"
You're at the school building and he's holding you by the hair.

"Well, I feel bad for doing this to my ex and such a pretty girl~" he strokes your chin. "But my dads hiding something from me. And I have to find out" he pulls you towards the edge.

"Gakushu please stop!" He pushes you closer to the edge.

"We'll see if u live this time" Gakushu lets go of you hair causing you to stumble backwards. On your heels trying to balance you grab your bag that Gaku had in his hand. He almost fell with u but let go of the bag.

As your falling you think of karma, nagisa, Sam and Sean. All the friends you've made. Tears fly up as you continue to fall. Your H/L H/C flows up around you face.

"KARMA!!" You yell closing your eyes and tears stream above u again.

Sorry for the short chapter.